Flumigard Landscape and Aquatic Herbicide-5 lb
Flumigard Herbicide provides fast and long-term selective control of some of the toughest and most problematic species in Aquatic and Terrestrial Vegetation Management. Flumigard can replace Clipper for aquatic use and Sureguard for landscape use in one convenient product.
The use of a non ionic surfactant such as Dyneamic is recommended with any application of Flumigard.
Herbicide provides fast and long-term selective control of some of the toughest and most problematic species in Aquatic and Terrestrial Vegetation Management. FlumiGard™ Herbicide is powered by the active ingredient Flumioxazin, an N-phenylphthalimide herbicide. The mode of action in this chemistry family is inhibition of protoporphyringogen oxidase (Protox), an enzyme important in the synthesis of chlorophyll. Formulated as a water dispersible granule, it contains 51% active ingredient of Flumioxazin.
• Foliar Application Rate 6-12 oz Per Surface Acre, for Full Season Control
• Versatile Subsurface Injection Application Rate 200-400 ppb
• Versatile Contact Herbicide for Controlling Problematic Aquatic Plants
• Excellent Tank Partner for Enhancing Efficacy of Select Aquatic Herbicides
• Dissipates Quickly from Water Column Providing a Favorable Environmental Profile
• Low Use Rate – 8-12 oz/acre (24 oz/acre Maximum Annual Rate)
• Broad Spectrum Pre- and Post-Emergent Activity
• Tank Mix Friendly – Compatible with Numerous Other Herbicides • Resistance Management Tool
• Stays Where It Is Sprayed
|Active Ingredient:||Flumioxazin 51%|
|For use in:||Container and field grown conifers, established woody ornamentals in landscapes, to maintain bare ground in non crop areas, aquatic weed control, dormant turf in certain types of turf,|
|Application:||8-12 oz per acre|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY|
|Comparable Products:||Sureguard, Clipper, Propeller|
Meridian 25WG Insecticide bottle (17 oz)
Fusilade II Herbicide-Quart
Subdue MAXX Fungicide-10 gallons
Login and Registration Form