OMRI Listed. This Pre-Emulsified Oil Spray Uses Suffocation To Kill Many Soft-Bodied Insects And To Control Certain Fungal Diseases.
- Suffocates eggs, larvae, nymphs and adult soft bodied insects and mites
- Pre-emulsified to achieve uniform coverage
- Stays in suspension as a homogeneous mix without vigorous agitation
- Works well in high- or low-pressure spray applications
- Excellent compatibility with pesticides labeled for use with oil
- Penetrates dense spots in plant canopy
- Exempt from residue tolerance
Certified Organic Pest and Disease Control Spray! Use to Kill Russet Mites, Powdery Mildew & More!
SuffOil-X suffocates and kills soft-bodied insect pests in all life stages (eggs, larvae, nymphs and adults). It is also highly effective at preventing and controlling fungal diseases like rusts, mildews and Botrytis. As a fungicide, SuffOil-X works as a suffocant and prevents pathogenic spores from attaching to the plant host. This prevents infection and stunts the growth of established foliar diseases like mildews and rusts.
SuffOil-X leaves no toxic residue on plants, making it a good choice to use with beneficial insects. Since it has minimal residual activity beneficials can rapidly repopulate the sprayed area, while some beneficials are mobile enough to avoid the spray area entirely.
- SuffOil-X is made with a highly refined, pre-emulsified mineral oil to optimize coverage rates & limit risk of plant damage.
- Easily diluted with water. It will not separate in a spray tank.
- 4-hour REI and 0-day PHI. For highly sensitive and specialty crops, stop spraying 3 weeks prior to harvest.
- Effective on a wide variety of crops including vegetables (row and field), flowers, foliage plants, greenhouse ornamentals and vegetables, ornamentals*, shade trees, shrubs, small fruits, tree crops and Christmas trees.
The pre-emulsified process breaks the oil into particles that are 1/14th their original size. These mini oil droplets dry quickly and assure a uniform coating when applied to foliage. Complete coverage is important since SuffOil-X works on contact. There have been no phytotoxicity issues when using SuffOil-X as directed. Always refer to the product label (under MSDS) for specific application rates by pest or crop.
*SuffOil may remove the glaucous (blue) bloom from evergreens such as Colorado Blue Spruce and Koster Spruce. Use with caution and reduced dosage for summer applications to Japanese Red Maple, Amur Maple and Black Walnut trees as well as for dormant applications to Sugar Maple and Redbud trees.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Adelgids, Aphids (Mult), Armored Scale, Beet Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Black Scale (Saissetia oleae), Brown Almond Mite (Bryobia rubrioculus), California Laurel Aphid (Euthoracaphis umbellulariae), Cankerworms, Caterpillar Eggs (Mult), Citrus Red Scale (aka California Red Scale, Aonidiella aurantii), Citrus Yellow Scale (aka California Yellow Scale) (Aonidiella citrina), Coconut Mealybug (Nipaecoccus nipae), Eriophyid Mites, Grape Leafhopper (Erythroneura elegantula), Grape Leafroller (Erythroneura variabilis), Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus, Empoasca sp), Leafminers (Phyllocnistis sp), Leafroller (Archips argyrospila), Leafroller (Platynota stultana, Choristoneura rosaceana, Pandemis pyrusana, Argyrotaenia franciscana, Epiphyas postvittana), Leaftiers, Mealybug (Planococcus citri, Pseudococcus sp), Mites (Tetranychus sp), Oleander Scale (Phenacaspis sp), Omnivorous Leafroller (Platynota stultana), Plant Bugs, Potato Leafhopper (Empoasca fabae), Potato Leafhopper; Bean Jassid (Empoasca fabae), Psyllids (Mult), Red-banded Leafroller (Argyrotaenia velutinana), Russet Mites (Eriophyoidea superfamily), Sawflies, Scale (Mult.), Silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia sp), Soft Scale, Spider Mite (Mult), Spinach Leafminer (Pegomya hyoscyami), Sweet Potato Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci), Webworms, Whiteflies
|Active Ingredient:||Mineral Oil 80%|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK,DC|