Lucid Abamectin quart (32 oz)
For control of Leafminers and many mites such as Broad and Cyclamen Mites and Suppression of Aphids, Whiteflies and Thrips on ornamental plants, shadehouse, greenhouse, field grown ornamentals, foliage plants, Christmas trees and other woody ornamentals
- Broad-spectrum control: Effective against a wide range of insects, mites, and nematodes.
- Systemic and contact action: Can be absorbed by plants and directly affect pests upon application.
- Effective against resistant pests: Demonstrated efficacy against some pests that have developed resistance to other insecticides.
- Prolonged residual activity: Provides protection against pests for an extended period after application.
- Low mammalian toxicity: Has low potential for harm to humans and animals when used as directed.
|Active Ingredient:||Abamectin 2.0%|
|Target Pests:||Aphids Boxwood Leafminers Broadmite Carmine Spider mite European red mite Leafminer Mite, Tarsonemid Mites Mites, Bud Mites, cyclamen Mites, Eriophyid Mites, rust Southern Red Mite Spider mite Spruce spider mite Thrips Twospotted spider mite Whiteflies|
|For use in:||Shadehouse, Greenhouse, ,Field-grown ornamentals, Christmas trees, Landscape|