Mycotrol WPO is an organic biological insecticide (Mycoinsecticide – Wettable Powder) for the control of adult and immature stages of aphids, thrips, whiteflies and more.
Mycotrol WPO is an organic biological insecticide for the control of adult and immature stages of aphids, thrips, whiteflies and more. Mycotrol WPO even controls resistant strains such as Q-Biotype whitefly.
SUPERIOR FORMULATION Mycotrol WPO contains the highest spore concentration in a Beauveria-containing insecticide. It is versatile enough to use as a stand-alone, as a tank-mix partner or in rotation with other insecticides.
UNIQUE MODE OF ACTION The applied spores infect directly through the outside of the insect’s cuticle. Spores adhering to the host will germinate and produce enzymes that attack and dissolve the cuticle. This allows Mycotrol WPO to penetrate into and grow inside the insect’s body.
- Highest spore concentration in a Beauveriacontaining insecticide
- Provides a level of control comparable to conventional chemical programs
- Excellent tool for resistance management
- Controls the early stages of insects, preventing population outbreaks and the need for rescue treatments
- Large and diverse crop list and multiple use sites
- Compatible for tank mixes with many pesticides
- Exempt from residue tolerance
|Beauveria bassiana Strain GHA 22.0%
|Aphids, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Plant Bugs, Psillids, Thrips, Weevils, Whiteflies
|For use in:
|Ornamentals and Vegetables, Indoor/Outdoor Nursery, Greenhouse, Shadehouse, Commercial Landscape, lnteriorscape and Turf.
|Rates depends on pest insect population.