Fascination Plant Growth Regulator jug (64 oz)
Fascination Plant Growth Regulator is a special formula that helps boost the growth and development of plants to improve their shelf life and make them more marketable. It contains a combination of unique ingredients which enhances ornamentals' appearance, increase their size and production while also minimizing yellowing of leaves. This specially formulated PGR promotes overall health and vigor of ornamental plants including poinsettias, Easter lilies, LA hybrid lilies, Asiatic lilies, bedding plants, annual and perennial potted crops, and more. Available in a half-gallon jug.
An effective dose of Fascination PGR is strongly dependent on application volume. Plant response can vary if a given rate is applied at different spray volumes. Uniformity of spray solution is equally important. For foliar applications uniformly apply 2 quarts of finished spray solution to 100 sq. ft. of bench area. Differences in plant response to Fascination PGR due to differences in plant surfaces, leaf orientation, and plant structure are possible. Extreme temperatures can influence plant response to Fascination PGR. Apply Fascination PGR during the morning or late afternoon hours when drying conditions are slower, and when plants are not under environmental stress.
Tank mixing of this product with any other product, which is not specifically and expressly authorized by the label, shall be the exclusive risk of the user, applicator and/or application advisor.
DETERMINING OPTIMAL APPLICATION RATES:
Fascination PGR contains equivalent portions of 6-Benzyladenine (6BA) and Gibberellin (GA4+7). The rates given on this label are rate ranges and an optimum Fascination PGR rate depends on desired expectations, and physical and environmental factors. Specific growing practices such as watering, potting media, fertilization, temperature, and light conditions will affect plant responses to a given Fascination PGR rate.
Results from Fascination PGR applications are dependent upon timing, rate, frequency of application, and plant vigor at application, and plant tissues that are sprayed.
To determine optimum use rates, conduct trials on a small number of plants under actual use conditions using the lowest indicated rate.
- Do not apply to plants under pest, nutritional, or water stress. Fascination PGR will not correct or substitute for treatment of pest, nutrient, or water stresses, all of which may result in lower leaf yellowing as a symptom.
- The active ingredient in Fascination PGR is not readily translocated throughout the plant following applications. Thus, plant parts not covered with Fascination PGR will not be affected.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Avoid drift onto non-target species or plant tissues.
- Do not mix Fascination PGR with pesticides or fertilizers.
- Over-application results in accelerated growth and excessive elongation.
- Do not apply Fascination PGR to any food crop.
- Do not reuse soil or media from plants treated with Fascination PGR.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREVENTION OF LEAF YELLOWING IN EASTER AND LA HYBRID LILIES
Fascination PGR may be applied to Easter (Lilium longiflorum) and LA Hybrid (longiflorum-Asiatic crosses) lilies to decrease yellowing and necrosis of lower leaves and delay flower senescence. Gradual leaf yellowing usually begins near or before visible bud stage. Post-harvest leaf yellowing is known to be dramatic with rapid leaf yellowing occurring on finished plants prior to their sale. When used preventatively, Fascination PGR inhibits both types of leaf yellowing on Easter and LA Hybrid lilies. Additionally, an application of Fascination PGR to flower buds has been shown to delay flower senescence.
Apply Fascination PGR with standard spray equipment. Avoid high spray pressure when applying to the lower leaves as high pressure can cause “misting” of spray particles. These small spray particles are often deposited on immature foliage and contribute to unwanted stem elongation. For optimum effectiveness, thorough spray coverage must be achieved; only plant parts covered with spray solution will be protected from leaf yellowing. Leaves or parts of leaves not covered with Fascination PGR will not be protected from chlorosis.
When making directed applications to lilies, apply enough solution to ensure coverage of the lower leaves, but do not apply more than 15 ml of finished solution per plant, as Fascination PGR applied to soil can contribute to unwanted stem elongation due to root uptake.
Early-season Application Directions
Foliar Fascination PGR applications directed only toward the lower foliage have proven to reduce lower leaf yellowing on greenhouse-grown Easter and LA Hybrid lilies.
- Apply 7 to 10 days prior to visible bud stage.
- Protection from leaf yellowing lasts up to 3 weeks after application. Thus, a second application is required for subsequent protection from leaf yellowing.
- Avoid direct contact of spray solution to immature leaves. Spray solution contacting immature leaves has the potential to result in unwanted stem elongation.
Mid-season Application Directions
A second foliar Fascination PGR application directed only toward the lower foliage has proven to reduce leaf yellowing on greenhouse-grown Easter and LA Hybrid lilies that often occurs just prior to shipping/flowering.
- Apply 7 to 10 days after visible bud.
- Avoid direct contact of spray solution to immature leaves. Spray solution contacting immature leaves has been known to result in unwanted stem elongation.
Late-season Application Directions
A late-season Fascination PGR application contacting foliage and flower buds has proven to reduce leaf yellowing and prolong flowering of Easter and LA Hybrid lilies during shipping and in the post-harvest environment. Fascination PGR will prevent the chlorosis that often afflicts lilies following storage in a cooler. Protection from leaf yellowing lasts for up to 14 days after placement of plants into a cooler. Fascination PGR has shown to increase flower longevity of Easter and LA Hybrid lilies.
- Apply when largest flower bud is at least 8 cm in length. Application to plants with smaller flower buds has been known to result in stem elongation and taller plants.
- Do not apply more than 14 days prior to placement into a cooler or shipping, as suitable protection may not be achieved.
(SEE LABEL FOR COMPLETE DIRECTIONS).
|Active Ingredient:||N-(phenylmethyl)-1H-purine 6-amine - 1.8% Gibberellins - 1.8%|
|For use in:||Poinsettias, Easter lilies, LA hybrid lilies, Asiatic lilies, bedding plants, annual and perennial potted crops, ornamentals, and bulb crops.|
|Application:||For foliar applications, uniformly apply 2 quarts of finished spray solution to 100 sq. ft. of bench area.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, PR|