Xonerate 2SC Herbicide bottle (12 oz)
Xonerate 2SC Herbicide is specially formulated to control unwanted weeds in warm and cool season turf and tropical grasses. Contains an active ingredient which is highly effective in eliminating weeds. It is a post-emergence solution to every turfgrass problems. The FMC Xonerate 2SC features a suspension concentrate formula, making it easier for plants to absorb. It is proven to provide long-lasting protection and consistent control of Poa Annua. A selective herbicide that may be applied through a broadcast application by mixing it with a compatible tank mix partner or through spot treatment using sprayers with a flat fan nozzle tip for more accurate application. It is an easy-to-mix herbicide with convenient packaging. Available in a 12-oz. bottle.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
- Do not apply this product using aerial application equipment.
- Do not apply this product if the soil pH is greater than 7.4.
- Do not mix, load or clean spray equipment within 50 feet of any wells or aquatic systems, including marshes, ponds, ditches, streams, lakes, etc.
- Do not apply within 50 feet of well-heads or the above mentioned aquatic systems.
- Do not apply more than 29.0 fl oz/A (fluid ounces per acre) of Xonerate 2SC Herbicide per season.
- Do not apply more than 29.0 fl oz/A of Xonerate 2SC Herbicide per single application.
- Do not allow this chemical to drift onto other crops or non-target plants.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not apply to turf under moisture stress. If necessary irrigate before application to eliminate moisture stress.
- To minimize turf injury, irrigate after application with 0.1 to 0.2 inches water. See specific recommendations for turf species for the timing of irrigation.
- Bentgrass, Creeping
- Bluegrass, Kentucky
- fescue, fine
- fescue, tall
- Ryegrass, Perennial
- Seashore Paspalum
- St. Augustine grass
Mixing Instructions – Liquid Carriers
Xonerate 2SC Herbicide is a suspension concentrate formulation that must be mixed in water before application. The proper mixing sequence for Xonerate 2SC Herbicide and recommended tank mixtures with the appropriate liquid carrier is as follows:
- Fill the spray tank or nurse tank 1/4 full with the appropriate liquid carrier or water.
- Start the recirculation and agitation system and continue throughout mixing and application.
- If the compatibility test indicates the need for a compatibility agent, add the recommended amount to the spray tank.
- Add the appropriate quantity of Xonerate 2SC Herbicide to the spray tank.
- If tank mixing with wettable powders, dry flowable or water dispersible granule products in water as the carrier, these may be added now.
- If tank mixing with suspension concentrates, add the products to the spray tank.
- If tank mixing with emulsifiable concentrates or soluble products, add the products to the spray tank.
- If mixing any additional spray adjuvants in the mixture, add them after all other products have been mixed.
- Xonerate 2SC Herbicide and all registered mixtures should be kept agitated once mixed and then sprayed out.
- Do not allow mixtures to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Accurately calibrate the sprayer prior to mixing the herbicide treatments. Apply Xonerate 2SC Herbicide and the labeled tank mix partners in a minimum of 20 gals of total spray volume/A using broadcast boom equipment. Power sprayers equipped with a spray wand/gun may also be used for broadcast or spot application. The application must be made at a sufficient spray pressure and volume to provide accurate and uniform application of spray particles to a given area without causing spray drift to non-target areas. If mixed with other labeled herbicides, the spray volume may be no less than the minimum volume recommended by any tank mix product used or 20 gal, whichever is greater. Use appropriately sized mesh screens and in-line strainers. Agitate thoroughly before and during application with either bypass or mechanical agitation. Rinse the sprayer thoroughly with clean water immediately after each use.
Improper spray pattern overlaps produce areas of over-application and may increase the potential for turf damage.
Backpack and compression sprayers may be used for small turfgrass areas and spot treatments. Wands fitted with a flat fan nozzle tip should be held stationary at the proper height during application. Side-To-Side or swinging arm motion may result in uneven spray coverage. Spray target weed to ensure even coverage. Spraying to wet may increase the risk of unwanted turf injury.
for Spot Applications: Use the following
- 1 GAL - 0.07 fl. oz. - 2.0 mL
- 2 GAL - 0.14 fl. oz - 4.0 mL
- 4 GAL - 0.28 fl. oz. - 8.0 mL
APPLICATION METHODS AND TIMINGS
Apply Xonerate 2SC Herbicide postemergence to actively-growing broadleaf and grass weeds. Do not apply when environmental conditions favoring drift.
Xonerate 2SC Herbicide may be tank mixed with herbicides registered for use on turfgrass sites. See tank mix instructions listed under specific turfgrass species for more information.
WEEDS CONTROLLED OR SUPPRESSED
Depending on the use rate, Xonerate 2SC Herbicide will control or suppress the following broadleaf and grass weeds in turf.
- Betony, Florida (suppression)
- Bittercress, hairy
- Bluegrass, annual (annual biotypes)
- Bluegrass, annual (perennial biotypes)(suppression)
- Bluegrass, Roughstalk (Poa Trivalis)
- Burweed, lawn (Spurweed)
- Cheat (suppression)
- Chickweed, common
- Chickweed, sticky
- Clover, hop (suppression)
- Cocklebur, common (suppression)
- Crabgrass spp. (suppression)(does not control India crabgrass (Digitaria Longiflora))
- Creeping beggarweed (suppression)
- Cudweed spp.
- Diamond-flower, old world (suppression)
- Foxtail sp. (suppression)
- Drymary, heartleaf
- Hemp sesbania (suppression)
- Horsenettle (suppression)
- Kochia (suppression)
- Lambsquarters, common
- Lovegrass, Indian (suppression)
- Morningglory spp
- Mustard, wild
- Nightshade, eastern black (suppression)
- Panicum, fall
- Pennycress, field
- Pepperweed, Virginia
- Pigweed spp.
- Prickly sida (suppression)
- Purslane, common
- Radish, wild
- Ragweed, common
- Ragweed, giant (suppression)
- Sida, prickly (suppression)
- Smartweed, Pennsylvania
- Speedwell spp.
- Spurge spotted
- Tropical Signalgrass
- Toadflax, Oldfield
- Waterhemp, tall
- Waterhemp, common
- Whitehead broom (suppression)
- Woodsorrel, yellow
*See label for the list of rates.
|Active Ingredient:||Amicarbazone - 23.25%|
|Target Pests:||Alexandergrass, Bittercress, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Dichondria, Henbit, Jimsonweed, Kochia, Lambsquarters, Panicum, Pennycress, Radish, Ragweed, Shepherd’s-purse, Velvetleaf, Waterhemp, Woodsorrel.|
|For use in:||Established turfgrasses.|
|Application:||Apply Xonerate 2SC Herbicide postemergence to actively growing broadleaf and grass weeds. Do not apply when environmental conditions favoring drift. Xonerate 2SC Herbicide may be tank mixed with herbicides registered for use on turfgrass sites.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA, HI, NY, WA|
Login and Registration Form