Vendetta Plus Cockroach Gel Bait box (4 x 30 g)
Vendetta Plus Cockroach Gel Bait combines two modes of action in one tube. In addition to an effective cockroach bait Vendetta Plus also contains the insect growth regulator (IGR) NyGuard which interrupts the life cycle of the roach and helps to prevent future infestations. The IGR stops reproductive potential of cockroaches exposed to a non-lethal dose or populations resistant to other actives resulting in death or sterility of the population. This product is effective against both non-averse and averse populations of German cockroaches. Vendetta Plus is a good choice for control in environments that are tough to control and against heavy infestations killing cockroaches where they hide.
Vendetta Plus does not contain any of the Big 8 food allergens (tree nuts, fish, shellfish, cow milk, peanuts, wheat, soy, or eggs), but is highly palatable to roaches. The innovative bait matrix does not get runny in high heat and stays attractive to roaches for months after placement.
See our Cockroach Bait Gel Placement Guide for tips on application.
We provide 1 Plunger PER ORDER to expel the bait from the tubes. You can purchase extra plungers or you can purchase a bait gun for use with this product. We recommend the Masterline Professional Bait Gun.
See our entire selection of roach baits
How Vendetta Plus Cockroach Gel Bait Works
Vendetta Plus bait gel is unique in that it combines an active adulticide, Abamectin, with the insect growth regulator (IGR) NyGuard (the active ingredient Pyriproxyfen). When a roach consumes Vendetta Plus bait, the Abamectin interferes with the insect’s nerve impulses as a GABA inhibitor and begins affecting cockroach populations within 24 hours. The insecticide works slowly enough to allow roaches to return to harborage sites and transfer the active ingredient throughout the colony directly through contact, or indirectly through feeding on feces or poisoned carcasses.
The IGR serves as both a bonus and a backup: roaches that may not consume a lethal dose of Abamectin cannot reproduce, and immature stages of roaches do not develop into adults. This combination of ingredients results in faster control by breaking the breeding cycle and transferring throughout the population.
Roaches, German roaches
PESTS CONTROLLED: German cockroaches
Target Uses of Vendetta Plus Cockroach Gel Bait
Vendetta Plus Cockroach Bait Gel may be used for a variety of roach infestation, though it is especially designed for difficult or more advanced infestations of German roaches. The bait matrix is more tolerable in high heat than other formulations, and it will remain effective long after application. With the addition of NyGuard IGR, Vendetta Plus works harder at eradicating the entire population by interrupting the breeding cycle.
Vendetta Plus is an excellent choice when an IGR is needed but other formulations, such as spray, are prohibited or otherwise undesirable. Vendetta Plus can still be used in sensitive areas such as schools and food-handling establishments.
Use Vendetta Plus as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program. Rotation of Vendetta Plus with other cockroach baits is recommended over the course of the year to delay the development of additional forms of behavioral resistance. Additionally, application of an insect growth regulator such as NyGuard IGR is an excellent supplemental treatment option.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Abamectin B1 – 0.05%, Pyriproxyfen – 0.05%
Apply Vendetta Plus Cockroach Bait Gel as a spot or crack and crevice treatment where roach activity has been found. The pre-filled plastic reservoir containing Vendetta Plus is intended for use with bait injector application devices common to the pest control industry. Inject into cracks and crevices, void spaces, and other locations where insects may harbor, live and breed. Concentrate the bait placements as individual spots at insect activity sites (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets). Re-apply as needed.
TO APPLY GEL:
- Remove the cap from the nozzle, touch the top to the surface to be treated, and push down on the plunger. Apply bait as spots in cracks and crevices. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not apply gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel, as this may cause the bait to become repellent.
- The bait will adhere to non-greasy or non-dusty surfaces and will remain pliable and palatable to German Cockroaches as long as it is visibly present.
- A visual inspection of bait placements is recommended at one month after the initial treatment. Reapply when bait is no longer visibly present, according to the level of infestation. Replace bait before it is completely consumed to keep German Cockroaches from returning.
* Multiple small placements are more effective than fewer, larger placements.
Standard Application Rates
- 4 - 6 Bait Points per 100 sq. ft. (9.3 sq. m.) – Light Infestations
- 12 - 24 Bait Points per 100 sq. ft. – Heavy Infestations
- Bait Points should be 3 - 6mm (1/8 - 1/4 in.) in diameter to equal 0.25 to 0.50 g.
For use in the following areas:
Indoors in residential areas (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets) and both food/feed and non-food/non-feed areas of institutional, warehousing, and commercial establishments, including warehouses, restaurants, food processing plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories, computer facilities, buses, boats/ships, aircraft, trains, pet shops, and zoos
For best results, focus bait placements in or near cracks and crevices and near roach harborages. See our Indoor Roach Control Guide for images and more details. Applications should focus on cracks and crevices in areas where activity has been observed or is likely, such as near water sources, around pipe collars, where utilities enter, around or under appliances, underneath counters, where cupboard frames meet the wall, along drawer slides, along baseboards, doorframes, and windowsills. If using residual sprays, do not use sprays and baits in the same places: keep sprays in low areas on or near the floor and use baits in higher locations.
Applications in Aircraft: Do not apply any bait in cockpit area. Application within passenger areas of aircraft is limited to Crack & Crevice treatment only. Apply Vendetta in areas between elements of construction (such as areas under sinks, openings around pipes, under shelving, where shelving meets other shelves or the wall, areas between and around microwaves, where support braces attach to the main structure and where seats are attached to the floor). Use 12 to 24 bait placements per 100 sq. ft. Avoid depositing gel on exposed surfaces. Inspect bait placements and re-apply as needed.
Vendetta Plus is Not Intended for Outdoor Use.
Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait Features
- Roach bait gel includes NyGuard IGR (Insect Growth Regulator).
- Reduces the population by preventing reproduction.
- Shelf life of 3 years or more when stored at room temperature.
- Effective even for bait-averse German Roaches.
- Labeled for food and non-food areas of food-handling establishments.
- Clean and easy to use.
- Bait matrix does not contain any Big 8 food allergens and does not get runny in high heat.
- Safe to use in sensitive areas; less invasive and more effective than sprays alone.
Do not Apply Vendetta Plus:
- To areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide to prevent the bait from becoming repellent – cross-contamination of the bait can negatively impact its palatability.
- To greasy or dusty surfaces – the bait will not adhere as well as it will to clean surfaces.
- In locations that are routinely washed – the bait will be removed by washing.
- In locations where routine-cleaning operations may transfer diluted bait to food or food preparation surfaces.
- In or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists.
- Do not apply to humans, animals, clothing, or bedding.
- Do not contaminate feed or food products, or food preparation surfaces, dishes, kitchen utensils or food containers.
- Avoid placing gel on fabrics, carpets, clothing, or textiles since it may stain some absorbent materials.
- Apply bait away from air currents to prevent drying. Avoid placement on paper, cardboard, or other porous surfaces such as unsealed concrete.
- Sanitation should always be the top priority when treating for roaches! Read more about how to get rid of roaches.
- Good programs rotate baits to avoid resistance. Change baits every few months or alternate with different bait (and different active ingredients) for best results.
|Active Ingredient:||Abamectin 0.05% Pyriproxyfen 0.5%|
|Target Pests:||Cockroaches; including German Cockroaches|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential: Indoors: Food & Non-Food areas Apartments, Homes, Hotels, Restaurants, Schools and Warehouses Transportation Equipment: Ships, Aircraft, Trains and Buses|
|Application:||Spot Treatments and Crack & Crevice Treatments|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||DC, PR|