Triclopyr 4 (2.5 gallons)
Alligare Triclopyr 4 is an oil-soluble herbicide effective against tough weeds like Canada thistle and salt cedar. It's versatile for ground or aerial application, minimally impacting grasses, making it suitable for rangeland, forests, and more. Ideal for pasture restoration and seasonally dry wetlands. Compare to Garlon 4 or Remedy.
NOT FOR SALE TO:DC, NY, VT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)
- Effectively controls resilient weeds like Canada thistle and salt cedar.
- Versatile application methods: ground or aerial.
- Minimal impact on grasses, suitable for various environments.
- Ideal for rangeland, forests, and pasture restoration.
- Effective solution for seasonally dry wetlands.
- Comparable to Garlon 4 and Remedy herbicides.
|Active Ingredient:||Triclopyr 61.6%|
|Target Pests:||Salt Cedar, Canada Thistle, Mustard, Purple Loosestrife, Gallberry, Wax Myrtle, Blackberry, and other woody plants, and annual and perennial broadleaf weeds.|
|For use in:||Forests, Grass Pastures, Rangeland, CRP acres, Rights-of-Way, and in Non-Crop Areas and Ornamental Turf, Industrial Sites, and Non-Irrigation Ditch Banks.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||DC, NY, VT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)|
|Comparable Products:||Garlon 4, Remedy|