Acelepryn Granular Insecticide
ACELEPRYN insecticide is a granular insecticide that may be applied for the control of white grubs and other listed pests infesting landscape and recreational turfgrass (including golf courses) as well as caterpillars, clearwing moth borers and other pests of landscape ornamentals, including trees, shrubs, foliage plants, flowers and nonbearing fruit and nut trees that will not produce fruit or nuts during the season of application.
Acelepryn G Insecticide is a granular used on golf courses for insect control with a single application. It is an insecticide that is used to control several species of caterpillars and annual bluegrass small larvae. It is also an important component when used as a resistance management tool because of its new mode of action against insect control. This granular insecticide is also great to use on recreational turfgrass, landscape ornamentals, interior plant scapes and sod farms. This comes in a 25 lb. bag.
* First and only grub control product that based on acute toxicology testing was not required by the EPA to include a Signal Word on the label
* Lowest water solubility (1.0 PPM) of any registered grub control product
* Lowest application rate (0.1 lb ai/acre) ever utilized for grub control
* Low impact on non-target organisms including birds, honey bees, fish and mammals.
* Classified as reduced risk by the US EPA and by the Health Canada, Pest Management Regulatory Agency
* Classified as an unscheduled poison by Australian regulatory authorities
Never before has there been a single active ingredient with the ability to provide this comprehensive control of grubs, plus surface-feeding insects, while maintaining a gentle profile for the environment and for applicators.
Target Pests: White Grubs (including Aphodius spp., Asiatic garden beetle, black turfgrass ataenius, European chafer, green June beetle, Japanese beetle, May/June beetles (Phyllophaga spp.), northern masked chafer, oriental beetle and southern masked chafer), Billbugs, European Crane Fly Turf caterpillars (including armyworms, cutworms and sod webworms), Annual bluegrass weevil, Chinch bugs (suppression only)