Triad QC Select
Triad QC Select integrates three potent active ingredients, offering robust control of postemergence weeds. It's equally effective against grassy and broadleaf weed types, making it an ideal choice for both early spring and late season weed management applications.
• Combines three active ingredients to help eliminate hard-to-control weeds.
• Perfect late-season clean-up product for areas that didn’t receive a preemergence herbicide application in the spring.
• Can be applied as a spot application or broadcast spray.
• Controls newly germinated 1- to 2-leaf crabgrass to 1-tiller crabgrass, and when crabgrass has matured to 5-tillers or greater.
• The addition of Quinclorac delivers grass weed control through root and shoot absorption.
|Active Ingredient:||2,4-D 13.29%, Quinclorac 9.79%, Dicamba 1.67%|
|Target Pests:||Dandelion, Chickweed, Black Medic, Knotweed, Plantain, Oxalis, Clover, Cocklebur, Thistle, Large and Smooth Crabgrass|
|For use in:||Residential and non-residential turfgrass, Athletic fields, Parks, Golf course turf (not for use on greens, tees and collars), Sod farms|
|Manufacturer||Albaugh Specialty Products|