Fame +C SC Fungicide
Fame +C SC Fungicide is an excellent choice for a broad-spectrum fungicide in controlling the growth of certain foliar and soil-borne turf diseases. It is a turf fungicide premix by combining fluoxastrobin and chlorothalonil. Fame +C SC Fungicide works by interfering with respiration in plant-pathogenic fungi, preventing mycelial growth and spore germination that may cause harm and damage to turf areas. Chlorothalonil acts as a multi-site inhibitor of fungal pathogens and both ingredients features a built-in resistance management strategy against difficult-to-control diseases. This fungicide also serves as a great rotational product for Pythium Root Dysfunction control.
Commercial Use Only
Broadcast Ground Sprayers: Thorough coverage is necessary to provide good disease control. Applications using sufficient water volume to provide thorough and uniform coverage provide the most effective disease control, 43-174 gallons per acre (1-4 gal per 1,000 sq ft recommended).
Equip sprayers with nozzles that provide accurate and uniform application. Be certain that nozzles are the same size and uniformly spaced across the boom. Calibrate the sprayer before use.
Use a pump with the capacity to:
- Maintain a minimum of 35 psi at nozzles
- Provide sufficient agitation in the tank to keep the mixture in suspension. (this requires recirculation of 10% of the tank volume per minute.)
- Use jet agitators or a liquid sparge tube for vigorous agitation. Use screens to protect the pump and to prevent nozzles from clogging.
- Prepare no more spray mixture than is needed for the immediate operation. Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product.
- Agitation is necessary for proper dispersal of the product. Maintain maximum agitation throughout the spraying operation. Do not let the spray mixture stand overnight in the spray tank.
- Flush the spray equipment thoroughly following each use and apply the rinsate to a previously treated area.
Fame +C Alone:
Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. With the agitator running, add the FAME +C to the tank. Continue agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Begin application of the solution after the FAME +C has completely and uniformly dispersed into the mix water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
Fame +C + Tank-mix Partners:
Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. Start the agitator running before adding any tank-mix partners. In general, tank-mix partners should be added in this order: products packaged in water-soluble packaging (see note below), wettable powders, wettable granules, (dry flowables), liquid flowables, liquids, and emulsifiable concentrates. Always allow each tank-mix partner to become fully and uniformly dispersed before adding the next product. Provide sufficient agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
Note: When using FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE in tank-mixtures, all products in water-soluble packaging should be added to the tank before any other tank-mix partner, including FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE. Allow the water-soluble packaging to completely dissolve and the product(s) to completely disperse before adding any other tank-mix partner to the tank.
FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE is compatible with most pesticides, plant growth regulators and foliar nutrient products. However, the physical compatibility of FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE with tank-mix partners should be tested before use. To determine the physical compatibility of FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE with other products, use a jar test.
- First prepare a suspension of FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE in a mix tank.
- Fill tank with 1/2 the desired amount of water. Start mechanical or hydraulic agitation.
- Add the required amount of FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE and then the remaining volume of water.
- Then set sprinkler to deliver no more than 0.4 inch of water per acre. Start sprinkler and uniformly inject the suspension of FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE into the irrigation water line to deliver the desired rate per acre.
- The suspension of FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE should be injected with a positive displacement pump into the main line ahead of a right angle turn to insure adequate mixing.
NOTE: When treatment with FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE has been completed, further field irrigation over the treated area should be avoided for 24 hours to prevent washing the chemical off the turf.
Use Directions for Turf:
FAME +C SC FUNGICIDE provides control of many important diseases in turf including but not limited to species of:
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Annual Bluegrass
- St. Augustinegrass
General Precautions and Restrictions:
Agricultural Use Sites Only:
- This product must not be applied within 150 feet (for aerial applications) or 25 feet (for ground applications) of marine/estuarine water bodies unless there is an untreated buffer area of that width between the area to be treated and the water body.
- Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, day-care centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (i.e., elementary, middle and high schools), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks.
|Active Ingredient:||Fluoxastrobin 2.44% Chlorothalonil 38.40%|
|Target Pests:||* See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Golf Course Fairways, Sod Farms, Commercial Turf-grass Industrial Buildings * See label for complete list * Use on Residential Lawns is Prohibited|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, CA, SD, UT NY (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)|
Starting at $524.25
Sprint 330 Chelated Iron-Case of 6
Venerate CG Bioinsecticide-55 Gallon Drum
Super Signal Green Spray Indicator
Princep Liquid Herbicide