Fairview Select Fungicide jug (2.5 gal)
In Stock. Normally ships in 1 business day.
Fairview Select is an effective fungicide for managing various challenging turfgrass diseases on golf courses. It is efficient against a range of problems like anthracnose, dollar spot, brown patch, red thread, and powdery mildew, among others. This product combines two different types of fungicides, enhancing its effectiveness in disease-resistance strategies. Fairview Select operates both systemically and via contact, offering robust control over the most persistent turf diseases found on golf courses.
• Provides broad-spectrum control of tough to fight diseases in turfgrass.
• For golf course turf use only – including greens, tees, fairways, and aprons.
• Supports disease-resistance management programs with the combination of FRAC 29 and FRAC 3 active ingredients.
• Manages and controls diseases both systemically and on contact.
• For use on all golf course turf applications of warm- and cool-season grasses.
|Active Ingredient:||Fluazinam 17.0%, Tebuconazole 17.6%|
|For use in:||Golf course use only.|
|Manufacturer||Albaugh Specialty Products|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|