Foursome Plus Turf Pigment
Foursome Plus Turf Pigment can be used on turf to reduce heat stress and improve the strength and durability of plants. The product can be used as a spray pattern indicator to help applicators apply products evenly to extend the aesthetic appearance of the turf. This product can be used in combination with turf chemicals, plant growth regulators, foliar fertilizers, insecticides, plant protectants, and herbicides. Foursome Plus Turf Pigment can improve the Turfgrass transition and the consistency of spring green-up when applied in the later winter/early spring.
FOURSOME Plus Turf Pigment is a unique formulation pigment additive designed to enhance and extend the aesthetic appearance of the turf site following a pesticide application and for use as a spray pattern indicator.
FOURSOME Plus Turf Pigment helps promote a uniform application of the pesticide, producing a more consistent turf response to the activity of the applied plant protectant.
For optimal performance, use from 15 to 20 oz. of FOURSOME Plus Turf Pigment per acre of turf with 16oz. suggested as the initial rate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Fill sprayer tank one-half to two-thirds volume of water.
- With agitation on and following standard order of addition, add FOURSOME Plus Turf Pigment after dry flowable/dispersible granules and before water-soluble pesticide formulations.
- Allow FOURSOME Plus Turf Pigment to fully disperse and mix into the spray solution before adding additional products.
- Make application of pesticide solution mix to target site at rate specified on pesticide manufacturer’s label.
- After application, clean sprayer tank as per pesticide manufacturer’s label.
|For use in:||Turf|
|Application:||15 or 20 ounces per acre with 16 oz suggested as initial rate|
Starting at $150.25
Main Event Dry Iron 10% Micros bag (3 lbs)
Maxtima Fungicide Maxtima Fungicide jug (2.5 gal)
Prograss EC Herbicide
Subdue MAXX Fungicide-Quart