Advance Termite Bait Stations (TBS)
Advance Termite Monitoring Stations are placed in the ground ten to fifteen feet apart around the home and about two to three feet out from the foundation of the house. The Advance Termite Monitor Station contains a wood food source and an inspection cartridge for detecting subterranean termites.
DESCRIPTION: The Advanced Termite Bait System is the next generation in termite baiting. The station design features vertical slots that allow for maximum wood-to-soil contact, creating the perfect opportunity for termite attack. Each station contains a Termite Monitoring Base with preferred wood that is appetizing to termites. Above this rests a second cellular source, the Termite Inspection Cartridge containing Puri-Cell matrix in a clear cartridge that makes inspection easy. A Quick-Lock cap eliminates keys and hinges.
This case of TBS Stations contains:
- 10 Termite Monitoring Stations that each contain a wood base and a termite inspection cartridge. These 10 stations are to be placed ten to fifteen feet apart around your home.
USE: Install around the perimeter of homes and commercial buildings. Stations are placed in the ground (usually with a post hole digger or shovel) every ten to fifteen feet around the structure. The stations will attract termites before they ever reach the structure, then allowing you to bait and eventually kill the termites. Monitor the stations on a quarterly basis. If termite activity is present, replace the Inspection Cartridge with the Termite Bait Cartridge.
- This Item:
Starting at $139.75
- Bifen L/P Insecticide Granules-Full pallet (96 x 25 lb bags) $2,825.75
- Termidor SC-20 oz bottle $82.14
- D-Fense NXT case (12 x 15 oz cans) $211.36
- Cyzmic CS Insecticide quart (32 oz) $96.85