Spectre 2 SC bottle (15 oz)
Spectre 2 SC is a non-repellent insecticide formulated with 21.45% of Chlorfenpyr to kill ants, cockroaches, and bed bugs. Because it is odorless and non-repellent, insects can’t sense it to avoid it. Spectre 2 SC has a transfer effect, once an insect comes to contact with it, it spreads and transfers onto other insects through touch or food sharing controlling pests that have not come into contact with it. It provides a long lasting residual control. May be used inside residential structures, commercial areas and institutional areas and more for control of ants, beetles, bed bugs, boxelder bugs, cockroaches and more.
To mix 1 or 5 gallons of finished dilution of Spectre 2 SC at concentrations of 0.25% or 0.50%, follow the instructions below:
- For 1 gallon of finished dilution of Spectre 2 SC at 0.25% concentration*, add 1.5 fl oz (44 ml).
- For 5 gallons of finished dilution of Spectre 2 SC at 0.25% concentration*, add 7.5 fl oz (220 ml).
- For 1 gallon of finished dilution of Spectre 2 SC at 0.5% concentration*, add 3.0 fl oz (88 ml).
- For 5 gallons finished dilution of Spectre 2 SC at 0.5% concentration*, add 15.0 fl oz (440 ml).
- Percentage weight of active ingredient to weight of spray solution.
Mixing Spectre 2 SC Finished Dilution:
- Fill hand-pressurized or power-operated application equipment with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
- Measure the required amount of Spectre 2 SC.
- Add Spectre 2 SC to the sprayer and fill with the remainder of the water.
- Close sprayer and agitate to insure proper suspension.
- Re-agitate material in sprayer before continuing if application is interrupted.
Use Spectre 2 SC to control many nuisance pests, stored product pests and occasional pests that infest structures, including:
- Ants (acrobat, Argentine, carpenter, odorous house, pavement, pharaoh’s, and pyramid).
- Beetles (Asian lady, confused flour, darkling larva [yellow mealworms], saw-toothed grain), bed bugs, box-elder bugs, cockroaches (American, Asian, brown-banded, German, Oriental, smoky brown), European earwigs, house crickets, house flies, paper wasps*, and silverfish (*Spectre 2 SC is not a knockdown agent).
- Non-insect pests such as bark scorpions, centipedes, pill-bugs and spiders (black widow and cellar).
Apply Spectre 2 SC as a spot or crack/crevice treatment where pests are found or can infest (i.e, nesting sites, hiding places, runways or breeding areas). Apply to surfaces beneath cabinets, spaces between equipment or expansion joints, surfaces behind sinks, lockers, water pipes, cabinets, or other pest hiding areas. Where possible, apply Spectre 2 SC directly to ant nests or nesting sites, ant trails or ant-infested wood or structural voids. Foam applications of Spectre 2 SC may be made in voids.
Apply a 0.5% dilution of Spectre 2 SC as a coarse, low-pressure spray. Against a light infestation of ants, or other pests, use the 0.25% dilution of Spectre 2 SC. Use a straw tip or pin tip nozzle for crack and crevice applications. Do not apply Spectre 2 SC at a concentration higher than 0.5%. Do not reapply more often that every four weeks.
Interior Applications in Non-Food-Handling Areas
Spot or crack/crevice applications of Spectre 2 SC may be made in non-food/feed areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries, and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage.
Interior Applications in Food-Handling Areas
Food-handling areas are areas where food and food products are held, processed, prepared or served. Application of Spectre 2 SC in food- handling areas of food-handling establishments is limited to spot or crack/crevice treatments. The food-handling area may not be in operation during application. Exposed food must be covered or removed prior to application. After application, all food contact surfaces in the treated areas must be washed with an effective cleaning compound followed by a potable water rinse before resuming food operations. Do not apply directly to food, food packaging or food contact surfaces.
Limited Exterior Application to Structures
Exterior application of Spectre 2 SC is limited to spot and crack/crevice treatments where pests enter the structure such as around doors, windows, eaves, attic vents, and holes in exterior walls where utilities enter. Apply a maximum of 1.2 fl oz of dilution per 2 square feet.
|Active Ingredient:||Chlorfenapyr 21.45%|
|Target Pests:||Ants , Beetles , Bed Bugs, Box Elder Bugs, Cockroaches (American, Asian, Brown-banded, German, Oriental, Smoky-brown), European Earwigs, House Crickets, House Flies, Paper Wasps, and Silverfish Also controls Bark Scorpions, Centipedes, Pillbugs|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential areas: Including Food Handling establishments, Food Service, Storage, Preparation, and Processing areas; Meat, Poultry and Egg Plants, Institutional and Warehousing areas|
|Application:||Apply as a Spot or Crack & Crevice Treatment: Nesting, Hiding, Runways or breeding areas; Cabinets, Spaces between Equipment or expansion Joints; Sinks, Lockers, Water Pipes Foam applications may be made in Voids|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, CT, NY, RI|
D-Fense NXT case (12 x 15 oz cans)
Acephate 97UP Insecticide-Case (12 x 1 lb bags)
Pageant TR Intrinsic Brand Fungicide-Case of 12
JT Eaton Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - Clear Lid #420CL case (12 traps)
Login and Registration Form