Advance Termite Inspection Cartridge pack (5 cartridges)
How Advance Termite Inspection Cartridges Work
Termite Inspection Cartridges (TIC) are used during the monitoring phase of termite baiting. Each container has 93 grams of Puri-Cell monitoring matrix that contains no active ingredients. The matrix contains compressed cellulose and thus attracts termites from the wood base below for easier monitoring.
Termite Inspection Cartridges have a clear plastic casing for easy monitoring. While in the ground, it is possible for the TIC monitoring tablets to get wet and expand, forming layers within the TIC. This is normal and expected. These same expanded moist tablets remain very palatable to termites.
Use the Termite Inspection Cartridge in Advance Termite Bait Stations only to attract termites that may be foraging in the area. The TIC contains no active ingredient, only the Puri-Cell preferred food matrix, formulated to be highly attractive to foraging termites. If termite activity is observed in the TIC, it should be removed and replaced with a Termite Bait Cartridge (sold separately). Stations should be checked every 3 months.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: No active insecticide ingredient; contains compressed cellulose
To inspect a station, remove the cover and visually examine the interior for the presence of termites, being careful to minimize disturbance of the termites. If live termites are present in the station, bait with Advanced Termite Bait II. Replace excessively decayed bait or pre-bait. Replace the station cover securely.
Termite Inspection Cartridges come in packs of 5 or 25 units. Each Advance Termite Bait Station uses one TIC at a time. Each TIC is effective for approximately 12 months.
Standard Application Rates
* Use one TIC per Advance Termite Bait Station. Cartridges should be inspected every 90 days and replaced every 12-15 months.
For use in the following areas:
Replacement inspection cartridges are for use in Advance Termite Bait Stations only that are already installed around the perimeter of structures.
Advance Termite Inspection Cartridges are not for indoor use.
Use only in installed Advance Termite Bait Stations. While in the ground, it is possible for the TIC to become covered with mold. If the TIC has a slime mold within the cartridge, it should be replaced. In general, soot molds (black) appear to have no significant affect on the TIC.
Advance Termite Inspection Cartridge Features
- Contains unique Puri-Cell preferred bait matrix.
- Attractive for 12-15 months once installed in a bait station
- Clear plastic housing for easy monitoring
- Easy to monitor and service
- No active ingredient for safe monitoring
- Replace TIC every 12 to 15 months, regardless of termite activity.
- Replace cartridges if a slime mold develops within the cartridge.
- Inspect Termite Bait Stations every 90 days for termite activity.
- Do not apply routine pesticide applications in areas of termite bait stations.
- Use only with Advance Termite Stations.
|Active Ingredient:||Pure Compressed Cellulose (No Active Ingredient)|
|Target Pests:||Subterranean Termites|
|For use in:||Advance Termite Monitoring Stations|
|Application:||Replace the TIC on an as needed basis but not any longer than 15 months since installation or the last replacement|