Citadel Chlormequat Plant Growth Regulator gal (128 oz)
Citadel provides effective PGR activity on a broad range of containerized crops, such as poinsettia, geraniums, azaleas, hibiscus, bedding plants and other herbaceous and woody ornamentals. By inhibiting the biosynthesis of gibberellins, Citadel reduces plant height by limiting internode elongation.
• Citadel generates effective PGR activity on a broad variety of containerized crops such as poinsettia, geraniums, azaleas, hibiscus, bedding plants and other herbaceous and woody ornamental crops. • Citadel increases crop quality and durability by producing more compact and marketable plants.
• Citadel is an excellent tank-mix partner with Dazide 85 WSG, providing synergistic PGR effects.
• Citadel provides excellent PGR control at an exceptional value.
|Active Ingredient:||Chlormequat Chloride 11.8%|
|For use in:||Ornamentals grown in commercial or research greenhouses, shadehouses, and nurseries.|
|Application:||600-2000 ppm (.66-2.17 fl. oz./gallon of water), depending on the crop and desired results. See label for complete instructions.|
|Comparable Products:||Cycocel Plant Growth Regulator|
- This Item: $135.44
- Chase Granular Mole and Gopher Repellent bag (6 lbs) $28.25
- Radiant SC Insecticide gallon (128 oz) $940.00
- Mefenoxam 2AQ Fungicide-Gallon $408.75
- EndZone Insecticide Sticker pack (20 stickers) $46.00