Fendona CS Controlled Release Insecticide -120 oz bottle
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Indoor and Outdoor Applications
Using the 0.050% application rate, apply directly to scorpions and known harborages. These could include, but are not limited to, cracks and crevices in weep holes, wall voids, around window and door frames, and under siding, other cracks and crevices particularly at wall floor junctions and under stored or infrequently moved items.
Using the 0.050% rate, apply directly to scorpions and known harborages. Apply spot treatments into areas where scorpions may hide, including on and around exterior walls, in cracks, crevices, weep holes, or other access points into hollow block walls, and behind masonry veneer, around doors and windows, and other known harborages. Inspect and spray areas and treat where activity is detected, especially around and beneath stones and along rocky areas, in landscaped and mulch areas, and beneath the bark of trees. When possible, remove debris along the foundation that may provide harborage. Treatment around firewood piles is allowed, but DO NO treat firewood directly.
Product Information/Mixing Instructions
- Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using.
- Shake concentrate well before diluting by inverting container at least five times.
- When diluting, first add approximately ½ of the water to the spray tank, add the proper amount of concentrate, and agitate thoroughly.
- Always triple rinse the empty bottles with water, shake well, and add the rinsate to the spray tank.
- Add the rest of the water and agitate the sprayer thoroughly. A bypass circulation system will help keep the mixturein suspension.
- Agitate sprayer occasionally during use to ensure even mixture. A bypass circulation system will help keep the mixture in suspension.
- Shake or reagitate sprayer if spraying is interrupted or if dilution is left in the sprayer overnight.
- If sprayer screens are used, they should be 50 mesh or larger.
|Active Ingredient:||Alpha-cypermethrin 3%|
|Target Pests:||Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Bed Bugs, Bees, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Chinch Bugs, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Firebrats, Fruit Flies, House Flies, Mealworms, Millipedes, Plant Bugs, Scorpions, Spiders|
|For use in:||Commercial, Industrial & Residential areas: Golf Courses, Grain Mills, Hospitals, Ornamental Plants, Theme Parks, Transportation Equipment and others|
|Application:||Crack & Crevice, Spot, Void or General Surface Application to Selective Surfaces|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA NY (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)|