Fahrenheit Herbicide bottle (6 oz)
In Stock. Normally ships in 1 business day.
Quali Pro Fahrenheit Herbicide is a water soluble granules which provides broad spectrum control of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses. It contains 33% Dicamba as 5% Metsulfuron-methyl as its active ingredients which provides two modes of action: Group 2 and Group 4. It works by inhibiting acetolactate synthase (ALS) which is responsible for the synthesis of amino acids, an essential nutrient that is vital for plant growth, and by imitating the natural plant hormone indole acetic acid (IAA) causing rapid, abnormal cell growth further leading to a blockage of phloem vascular tissue. This combination delivers an effective control of unwanted weeds and grasses in residential lawns, commercial lawns, golf courses, sports fields, parks, campsites, recreational areas, roadsides, school grounds, cemeteries, and sod farms.
Fahrenheit herbicide is a selective herbicide with two modes of action that provide a broad spectrum of weed control in turfgrass. Weeds are controlled after germination with some residual, pre-emergent activity on certain weed species. Fahrenheit herbicide is intended as a foliar spray application by professional applicators to established turf including residential lawns, commercial lawns, golf courses, sports fields, parks, campsites, recreational areas, roadsides, school grounds, cemeteries, and sod farms to control annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses in certain labeled warm-season turfgrasses.
- Profitability. A little goes a long way. The low cost of Dicamba + Sulfonylurea (SU) herbicide formulation provides high-performing and affordable weed control.
- Versatility. Safe formulation for warm season grasses means you can use Fahrenheit on your course and around your clubhouse.
- Simplicity. One bottle treats one acre. No more complicated dilution ratios.
- Flexibility. Fahrenheit produces results in temperates as low as 50 degrees.
- Efficacy. Controls weeds faster with two different modes-of-action.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For broadcast applications, 20-80 gallons per acre of water is recommended using pressures of 30-40 psi. Use higher volumes for dense weed populations or under dry conditions. Nozzle height should be no more than 3 feet above the ground to reduce drift. Flat fan nozzles should be held stationary and not used with swinging arm motion.
For spot applications with a backpack or hand-held tank sprayer, add 0.2 oz. per one gallon of water and apply uniformly over 1,000 square feet.
- Fill the tank .25 to .50 full of water.
- While agitating, add the required amount of Fahrenheit
- Continue agitation until the Fahrenheit is fully dispersed, at least 5 minutes.
- Once the Fahrenheit is fully dispersed, maintain agitation and continue filling tank with water. Fahrenheit should be thoroughly mixed with water before adding any other material.
- As the tank is filling, add tank-mix partners (if desired), then add the necessary volume of non-ionic surfactant (NIS). Always add surfactant last.
- If the mixture is not continuously agitated, settling will occur. If settling occurs, thoroughly re-agitate before using.
- Maintain agitation while spraying.
|Active Ingredient:||Potassium salt of Dicamba 33.00% Metsulfuron-methyl 5.00%|
|Target Pests:||Annual & Perennial Broad-leaf Weeds & Grasses|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Turf-grass: Golf Courses, Sports Fields, Parks, Campsites, Recreational areas, Roadsides, School grounds, Cemeteries, Sod Farms|
|Application:||To be applied in Spring, Summer and Fall with temperatures above 50 degrees|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, CA, CT, DE, ID, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI|