Exponent Insecticide Synergist gallon (128 oz)
Exponent has no insecticidal properties of its own. It is only made to be mixed with other liquid insecticides to make them more effective.
Exponent will increase the speed of kill and level of control of pyrethroids, fogging solutions and other insecticide concentrates including Onslaught. Exponent is an emulsifiable concentrate and can be mixed directly with other liquid insecticide mixtures to aid in the control of target insects.
- For use as a synergist in a tank mix to aid in improving the control of insects
- Aids in inhibiting mixed function oxidative resistance in insects
- Raises level of control by increasing insect susceptibility to insecticides
- Labeled for mosquito misting systems
- For use in livestock and poultry areas
Exponent Insecticide Synergist Use Rates
When used as a space spray, do not exceed 0.4 fl. oz. of Exponent Insecticide Synergist per 1,000 cu. ft. of space treated.
When used as a crack and crevice, broadcast surface spray or spot treatment do not exceed 8 fl. oz. of Exponent Insecticide Synergist per 1,000 sq. ft. of space treated.
|Active Ingredient:||Piperonyl butoxide 91.3%|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential: Indoor: Homes, Apartments, Hotels, Schools, Restaurants, Food Processing Facilities, Food Storage & Warehousing, Bakeries, Healthcare Facilities, Warehouses, Office Buildings, Factories, Home & Office Perimeters Commercial & Resi|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||DC, PR|
Login and Registration Form