Dylox 420 SL Insecticide jug (2.5 gals)
Dylox 420 SL Insecticide provides fast acting grub control. Dylox 420 SL Insecticide treats surface feeding insects on lawns, landscape and recreational turf, such as golf courses. After irrigation or rainfall, grub control is established in as little as 24 hours and penetrates thatch up to ½ inch thick. Dylox 420 SL Insecticide works by both contact and ingestion. This kills insects on landscape flowers, trees and shrubs instantly within contact. This also works on lawns and turf against damage from predators such as birds, raccoons and skunks. Dylox 420 SL Insecticide is known to be the best product available for third instar grubs because it works later in the season and provides a longer effective application window than other competitors.
Dylox 420 SL is compatible with registered pesticides, fertilizers or micronutrients.
- Fill the spray tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with clean water
- While recirculating and with the agitatior running, add any products in PVA bags
- Continue to fill spray tank with water until ½ full
- Add any other wettable powder or wettable granules products
- Add any flowable ( FL or SC type products)
- Allow enough time for thorough mixing of each product added
- Add the required amount of Dylox 420 SL Turf and Ornamental insecticide and any other ‘SL’ type products; emulsifiable concentrates (EC), fertilizers, micronutrients and spray adjuvants
- Fill spray tank to desired level and maintain constant agitation to ensure uniformity of spray mixture
NOTE: Do not use PVA packets in a tank mix with products that contain boron or release free chlorine. The resultant reaction is a plastic that is not soluble in water or solvents.
Aerial application is prohibited. Not for use through any type of chemigation system. Do not use this product on turf being grown for sale nor is it for the use of crops used for food or forage.
Limit applications to 3 per calendar year with re treatment intervals of 7 days for turf. Do not apply more than 24.5 lbs of active ingredient per acre per year for controlling grubs and no more than 16.2 lbs for surface feeding insects.
|Active Ingredient:||Trichlorfon 37.3%|
|Target Pests:||Armyworms, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Mole Crickets, Sod Webworms, Bluegrass Weevils (larvae and adult), Webworms, White Grubs and others * See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Outdoors: Turf-grass and Landscape Ornamental Flowers, Shrubs & Trees; Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, Parks and others * See label for complete list|
|Application:||Commercial & Residential Outdoors: Turf-grass and Landscape Ornamental Flowers, Shrubs & Trees; Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, Parks and others * See label for complete list|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, CA, ND|