Advion Cockroach Bait Arena case (4 x 60 station bags)
Advion Cockroach Bait Arena can be used to control roach populations indoors and outdoors with the active ingredient indoxacarb, an insecticide that acts through ingestion by cockroaches. Foraging roaches ingest the indoxacarb in the Roach Bait Arenas and spread the ingredient to other roaches where they hide. Each bag contains 60 stations. Adhesive backs are included so that the stations can be mounted on surfaces such as the corners and sidewalls of cabinets.
How Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas Work
Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas contain bait material with the active ingredient indoxacarb, an insecticide that acts through ingestion. The activity of the insecticide allows adequate consumption of the bait by cockroaches prior to the onset of mortality. Indoxacarb inhibits the flow of sodium ions into nerve cells, resulting in impaired nerve function, inability to feed, paralysis, and eventually death. This process begins immediately but it may take several days for the insect to die. The active ingredient is then transferred throughout the colony through touching and indirectly through feeding on feces or poisoned carcasses.
Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas protect bait from contaminants and keep bait fresh for up to three months. Because the stations already contain bait, application is incredibly easy and convenient.
PESTS CONTROLLED: Cockroaches. Label does not exclude any species.
Use Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas indoors and outdoors adjacent to structures for roach infestations or in areas at risk of infestation. Though the labeling does not exclude any roach species, bait in arenas is generally more accepted by smaller roaches such as German and Brown-Banded roaches. Arenas are ready to use out of the bag, making them a great option when convenience is key and where bait needs to be protected from contaminants such as dust. Arenas can also be applied vertically with the included adhesive when discretion is needed, such as behind furniture in hotel rooms.
Arenas are convenient for use in areas like drawers and cabinets where bait could otherwise be at risk of contaminating utensils or food. Do not use residual sprays on top of arenas or in areas where arenas will be placed. Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas can be used as part of a bait rotation program to avoid resistance in roach populations.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Indoxacarb 0.5%
- Thoroughly inspect infested area to determine proper Advion Cockroach Bait Arena placement and number of arenas necessary to treat the area.
- Enough Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas must be used to provide adequate bait to control the cockroach populations present. Recommended placements: Place 3-10 bait arenas per 100 linear feet of horizontal surface primarily around wall perimeters and other areas away from walls such as but not limited to, around centrally located island sinks, cabinets, and appliances. Place maximum number of Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas with heavy cockroach infestations.
- Place Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas in areas where cockroaches frequent such as along walls or corners, under or near kitchen appliances and industrial equipment, under sinks, in cabinets, and utility areas.
- Each Advion Cockroach Bait Arena may be placed on a vertical or horizontal surface using an adhesive.
- Inspect ADVION Cockroach Bait Arenas periodically and replace depleted bait arenas as needed based on severity of the initial cockroach infestation and a continuing control program. For Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas placed outdoors, replace every 3 months, or sooner if arena becomes depleted of bait.
- Avoid direct contact of Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas with broadcast, spot or crack and crevice directed pest control applications. Do not place bait arenas in locations recently treated with other pest control products as spray residues could render the bait less palatable to cockroaches and reduce effectiveness of the bait arenas.
Each bag contains 60 bait arenas.
Standard Application Rates:
- 3-10 arenas per 100 linear feet or horizontal surface – User higher rate for severe infestations.
- Replace after 3 months or when bait is depleted.
For use in the following areas:
Including but not limited to single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses.
Place arenas in or near cockroach harborage areas or areas known to be frequented by cockroaches. Exact placement of stations indoors should be based on a complete monitoring and inspection. Do not apply stations in areas where sprays have been used or will be applied. See our Indoor Roach Control Guide for images. Examples of room-by-room placements include:
- Refrigerator: Between refrigerator and nearby appliance, such as the dishwasher
- Sink: Alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall
- Cupboards: Flush mounted against an upper corner
- Other appliances: Behind microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, etc.
- Floor placements: Underneath dishwasher and/or oven
- Toilet: Mounted on upper rear corner of tank
- Lower Cabinets: Flush mounted against an upper corner
- Sink: Alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall
- Closets: Flush mounted against an upper corner
- Appliances: Behind the television, stereo, computer monitor, fish tank, wall clocks, light fixtures, etc.
- Dressers: Flush mounted in corner alongside the interior of the drawer frame
- Furniture: Under base of couch and/or bed where crumbs accumulate
- Utility Room/Area: Underneath hot water heater and/or adjacent to washing machine
- Garage: Flush mounted to door frame where roaches can enter residence
Arenas should be placed adjacent to structures. Use in protected areas to minimize exposure to rain and other environmental factors. Focus on areas where roaches may enter the structure, such as near doorways, windowsills, and where utilities enter the structure.
Advion Cockroach Bait Arena Features
- Active ingredient indoxacarb has low toxicity to people and pets.
- Stations protect bait from children and pets and from contaminants.
- Arenas may be placed vertically using included adhesive.
- Indoor/Outdoor use.
- Easier and more effective than sprays.
- Use stations within 1 year of opening bag.
- Replace stations when bait is depleted or within 3 months of placement.
- Using a combination of bait arenas and bait gel increases bait acceptance.
- Bait arenas are most effective for smaller roaches such as German and brown-banded roaches.
- Stations are useful in areas when harsh conditions exist that may compromise gels, such as high moisture/humidity, temperature extremes, or dust. Stations are also helpful in sites that are difficult to service regularly.
- Always practice good sanitation by eliminating other food and water sources to make the bait more attractive. See our page about How to Get Rid of Roaches for more information.
- Good programs rotate baits to avoid resistance. Change baits every few months or alternate with different bait (and different active ingredients) for best results.
|Active Ingredient:||Indoxacarb 0.5%|
|For use in:||Commercial and Residential: Apartments, Hotels, Hospitals, Restaurants, Warehouses and others * See label for complete list|
|Application:||Controls roach population indoors and outdoors * See label for complete application instructions|
Login and Registration Form