Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait case (5 boxes / 20 tubes)
Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait is formulated as an advance defense system for effective erradication of cockroach intrusions. The gel bait works as an insect growth regulator, contains NyGuard IGR, insecticide, and adulticide all rolled into one concoction to kill even the toughest population of cockroaches. It kills cockroaches, including German, American, and Brownbanded cockroaches, on places where they breed, hide, and live. Results will manifest 24 hours after ingestion of this attractive and palatable bait that is appetizing to cockroaches and other bugs alike.
- Do not apply to humans, animals, clothing, or bedding.
- Do not contaminate feed or food products, or food preparation surfaces, dishes, kitchen utensils or food containers.
- Do not use residual or insecticide sprays on or near Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait.
- DO NOT APPLY ANY BAIT IN COCKPIT AREAS OF AIRCRAFT.
- Use only in areas not easily accessible to children, pets, and other non-target organisms.
- Only for spot and crack and crevice application.
- Do not apply bait in areas where repellent insecticides have been or will be used in the future without thoroughly washing the surface.
- Do not apply bait to areas where food utensils or food preparation surfaces may become contaminated.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces.
- Do not deposit gel onto exposed surfaces.
- Do not place bait in locations that are routinely washed, as bait will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces.
- This product is for use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment for the indoor control of cockroaches in residential areas (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets) and both food/feed and non-food/non-feed areas of institutional, warehousing, and commercial establishments, including warehouses, restaurants and other food handling establishments, food processing and meat packing plants, food area storage areas, supermarkets, apartments, hospitals, nursing homes, health care facilities, motels, hotels, schools, daycare centers, correctional facilities, military installations, garages, laboratories, computer and electronic equipment facilities, basements, buses, boats/ships, aircraft, trains, pet shops, and zoos and sub-surface utility systems (steam/electric/gas/data tunnels, drainage systems and sanitary sewers) that are not storm or runoff drainage systems.
- Non-food/non-feed areas are areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries, and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage (after canning or bottling). Food/feed areas include areas for receiving storage, packing (canning, bottling, wrapping, and boxing), preparing edible waste storage, and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, and syrups). Serving areas are also considered a food/feed area when food is exposed and the facility is in operation.
- For Household Use – In closets, basements, attics, recreation rooms, living areas, kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, pantries, food storage shelving, waste receptacles, etc.
- Do not apply gel onto exposed surfaces. If gel contacts an exposed surface, remove gel and wash exposed surfaces. During follow-up visits, inspect bait placements and re-apply when necessary.
- Avoid contact with textiles and clothing, as bait may stain.
- Avoid placing gel on fabrics or carpets since it may stain some absorbent materials. To prevent staining, exposed bait should be cleaned up immediately with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait is for use in controlling roaches indoors and outdoors (adjacent to structures). The pre-filled plastic reservoir containing Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait is intended for use with bait injector application devices common to the pest control industry. Inject into cracks and crevices, void spaces, and other locations where insects may harbor, live and breed.
- Concentrate the bait placements as individual spots at cockroach harborages (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets).
- Application rates will vary depending on the severity of the infestation and the target species of cockroach. For maintenance apply 0.25 to 0.50 grams of bait per 100 sq. ft. of treatment areas.
- For light infestations, apply 1 to 3 grams of bait per 100 sq. ft. of the treatment area.
- For heavy infestations, apply 6 to 12 grams of bait per 100 sq. ft. of treatment areas. Each bait bead should equal about 0.008 to 0.032 grams of product.
- A spot approximately 1 mm in diameter equals 0.008 grams of product, while a spot approximately 4 mm in diameter equals 0.032 grams of product. Bead sizes and shapes can vary, but must remain within the specified grams per 100 square feet.
- To better facilitate bait consumption, distribute total bait amount into as many beads as possible.
TO APPLY GEL:
- Remove the cap from the nozzle, touch the top to the surface to be treated, and push down on the plunger. Apply bait as spots in cracks and crevices. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not apply gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel, as this reduces bait palatability.
- The bait will adhere to non-greasy or non-dusty surfaces.
- A visual inspection of bait placements is recommended 2 to 4 weeks after the initial treatment. Reapply when the bait is no longer visibly present, according to the level of infestation. Replace bait before it is completely consumed to keep roaches from returning.
APPLICATIONS IN AIRCRAFT:
DO NOT APPLY ANY BAIT IN COCKPIT AREAS OF AIRCRAFT. Application within passenger areas of aircraft is limited to crack and crevice treatment only. Apply Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait in areas between elements of construction (such as areas under sinks, openings around pipes, under shelving, where shelving meets other shelves or the wall, areas between and around microwaves, where support braces attach to the main structure, and where seats are attached to the floor). Use 6 to 12 grams of bait per 100 sq. ft.
|Active Ingredient:||Clothianidin 0.50% Pyriproxyfen 0.50%|
|Target Pests:||Cockroaches: Including German & American, Brownbanded Kills all common household Roaches, both Large and Small|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential: Indoors: Food & Non-Food areas; Restaurants, Food Processing & Meat Packing Plants, Food Storage areas, Supermarkets, Warehouses Apartments, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Hotels, Schools, Daycare Centers, Garages, Basements, Buses, T|
|Application:||Apply bait using spot treatment in cracks and crevices Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed|