Rejuvra Herbicide quart (32 oz)
In Stock. Normally ships in 1 business day.
Rejuvra is a restoration herbicide that features a unique mode of action for rangeland providing long-lasting control of invasive annual grass and broadleaf weed species including cheatgrass, medusahead, ventenata and red brome. Managing the soil seed bank of these invasive annual plants is now a reality.
With the help of Rejuvra (indaziflam) herbicide, it is possible to stop invasive annual grasses by preventing germination of their seeds and depleting the weed seed bank. This pre-emergent restoration tool is showing consistent control for up to four years with just one application.
- Consistent, long-term weed control: Up to four seasons of control of invasive grasses, depending on weather, grazing pressure, and other factors.
- Non-volatile and good photo stability: Does not leave the application site as a vapor and has good stability when exposed to sunlight. This allows flexibility in application timing relative to rainfall events needed to activate the herbicide.
- Releases perennial native vegetation: Perennial plants respond quickly to the additional water and nutrients that become available when invasive annual grasses are controlled.
- Resistance management: An effective tool for managing herbicide-resistant weeds.
- Reduced time and labor costs: Fewer applications are needed to control weeds.
- Flexible tankmixing: Can be tankmixed with both pre- and post-emergent herbicides.
- No grazing restrictions: For an application rate of 5 oz/acre.
|Active Ingredient:||Indaziflam 19.05%|
|Target Pests:||Cheatgrass, cheat, japanese brome, red brome, medusahead, ventenata, feral rye, jointed goatgrass, bulbous bluegrass, halogeton, and many others|
|For use in:||Rangelands, CRP lands, natural areas, wildlife management areas, recreational areas, fire rehabilitation areas, prairies, fire breaks, and any of these sites that are grazed or cut for grass hay|