Finale XL T&O Herbicide
Finale XL Herbicide is a nonselective herbicide providing quick and efficient control of a multitude of emerged undesirable plants including grasses (annual/perennial), woody species, and broadleafs. Finale makes its way through green tissue quickly with results in one to four days. Hard to kill weeds like thistle, poison ivy, and dandelion are controlled quickly by Finale one-of-a-kind mode of action.
Low soil-residual activity allows for transplanting or seeding in treated areas within hours after an application (see label).
Convenient and compatible, BASF Finale Herbicide mixes well with many popular herbicides. Finale can be applied through a wide range of spray equipment.
This is now a BASF product, previously manufacturered by Bayer
Finale XL Herbicide is a non-selective water-soluble herbicide for application as a foliar spray for the control of a broad spectrum of emerged annual and perennial grass and broad-leaf weeds. Plants that have not yet emerged at the time of application will not be controlled. THOROUGH SPRAY COVERAGE IS IMPORTANT. Visual effects and control from application of Finale Herbicide occur within 2 to 4 days after application under good growing conditions.
Finale XL is non-selective and will injure or kill all green vegetation contacted by the spray. A void all contact with foliage or green tissue of desirable vegetation. Avoid direct spray contact with green, thin, or uncalloused bark of desirable vegetation or plant injury may result. If desirable vegetation is contacted, rinse the sprayed portion with water immediately.
Finale Herbicide works best when weeds are actively growing. Weed control may be reduced when applications are made to weeds under stress due to drought or cool temperatures. Weeds under stress or in dense populations will require application at the highest rate recommended.
- Faster Activity Fast-acting knockdown of troublesome weeds
- Precision Accuracy Contact activity only affects what you spray with no spread to surrounding turf
- Controls Toughest Weeds Controls winter broadleaf weeds and herbicide-resistant Poa annua in dormant warm-season turf
- Glyphosate Alternative Excellent alternative to glyphosate: faster results and lower A.I. per acre
- Better control of broadleaf weeds
- Rainfast in as little as 30 minutes
- More timing flexibility on dormant bermudagrass
- Will control sucker growth with no known negative effect to main plant
- Excellent tank mix partner with preemergent herbicides for residual control
|* See label for complete list
|For use in:
|Golf courses, lawns, ornamentals, and landscapes
|Apply Finale XL T&O to foliage of emerged weeds and woody (brush) species. Apply a single application or sequential applications. For best results, apply it under warm temperatures, high humidity, and bright sunlight. See label for complete directions.
|NOT FOR SALE TO:
|AK, NY (Restricted to Licensed Applicators Only)