Esplanade Sure Herbicide bottle (90 oz)
In Stock. Normally ships in 1 business day.
Esplanade Sure is an easy-to-use premix herbicide that manages difficult-to-control weeds in bareground sites, while lessening off-target risk in sensitive areas. It also provides preemergence and postemergence control in non-crop areas.
- Offers control of weeds that have germinated, but have not yet emerged; weeds that glyphosate may not control
- Delivers two modes of action to help manage herbicide resistance
- Low use rate, easy to transport and simple dry measurement
- Long residual for broadleaf weeds and grasses
- PPE requirements include long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes plus socks, and chemical-resistant gloves
- More consistent results and without yellow staining compared to DNA (dinitroaniline) herbicides
|Active Ingredient:||Indaziflam 24.3%, Rimsulfuron 16.7%|
|Target Pests:||Annual ryegrass, crabgrass, fall panicum, foxtails, medusahead, Common groundsel, kochia, mustard species, pigweeds, puncturevine, purslane, Russian thistle, sowthistle, yellow starthistle|
|For use in:||Numerous non-crop areas including rangeland restoration|
|Application:||3.5 to 6 oz./ acre|