Esplanade EZ is a great pre-emergent and post-emergent non-selective herbicide for those who are having issues keeping lawn areas clear of weeds for up to 6 months. Even better, once it kills the weeds present, it keeps the weeds from regrowing, saving you a lot of time and effort. Esplanade EZ can be used on all non-crop areas: paths, curbs, parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, educational facilities, the list goes on and on. Its also easy to apply as well. Just dilute with water and you will get results in hours. Esplanade EZ is also rainproof 30 minutes after application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. PRODUCT APPLICATION RESTRICTIONS
- Do not use this product in or around vegetable gardens or in landscaped areas where young plants will soon be planted within 6 months after treatment.
- This product is not intended to be used on turf grass.
- Apply when the air is calm to avoid spray drift onto desirable plants.
- Avoid tracking product onto desirable vegetation - do not walk on treated area until the spray has dried.
- If spraying near the base of established plants (plants that have been in the ground at the same location for two or more years), shield them from spray drift using cardboard, plastic, or other materials. If the spray accidentally contacts a desirable plant, rinse it off immediately with water.
- Note: Do not apply using a steel sprayer, except stainless steel.
2. USE AMOUNT
- Apply to small and actively growing weeds. Best results will be achieved when temperatures are above 60 ° F.
- Thoroughly spray existing weeds and the entire area that you want protected.
- Certain hard-to-kill weeds can be re-sprayed 1 month after initial treatment using spot treatment.
- Add 8 -16 oz of product per 1 gallon of water.
- Shake bottle well before use. Add appropriate amounts of water & product to spray tank.
|8 fl oz Product||1 gallon of water||500 square feet|
|16 fl oz Product||1 gallon of water||1000 square feet|
3. FOR BEST RESULTS
WHEN TO APPLY
- Spray when weeds are small and actively growing when temperatures are above 60° F and when it is sunny.
- Certain hard-to-kill weeds may be re-treated in 2 weeks using spot application if necessary.
- Disturbing the weed preventative barrier may reduce the effectiveness of this product.
- Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Under drought conditions, it may be necessary to water the product in. Irrigate to move the residual herbicide into the soil, but not to the point of visible runoff.
- Ornamental bedding plants (annuals, perennials), trees, shrubs, sod & seed may be planted 6 months after application.
- Triple rinse the spray tank and flush all sprayer components with water to remove residual product. Empty the rinse water onto bare soil or gravel.
4. WHAT IT DOES
- This product contains a proven blend of weed & grass killers to kill existing weeds & grasses plus a proprietary residual herbicide to keep new ones from coming back. Existing weeds & grasses begin to wilt & die within hours and new ones will not grow for up to 6 months.
5. WHERE TO USE
- Non-selective control of emerged and pre-emerged grasses and broadleaf weeds in Non-Crop Areas including, Paths, Parking Lots, Curbs, Sidewalks, Driveways, Around Buildings, Educational Facilities, Gravel Areas, Loading Ramps, Storage Yards, Vacant Lots, Railroad and Rail Yards, Managed Roadsides, Fence Rows, Utilities, Parks, Hardscapes (including crack and crevice), Industrial, Municipal, Mulched Areas, and Government Sites.
|Active Ingredient:||Diquat dibromide 0.89% Glyphosate-isopropylammonium 20.46% Indaziflam 0.09%|
|Target Pests:||Annual and Perennial Grasses and Broad-leaf Weeds * See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Paths, Parking Lots, Curbs, Sidewalks, Driveways, Around Buildings, Educational Facilities, Gravel Areas, Loading Ramps, Storage Yards, Vacant Lots, Railroad and Rail Yards, Managed Roadsides, Fence Rows, Utilities, Parks, Hardscapes (including crack and|
|Application:||Add 8 -16 oz per 1 gallon of water per 500 - 1,000 sq. ft. * See label for complete application instructions|
Starting at $55.00
Cascade Plus 16G Granular Wetting Agent for Turf-Full Pallet (50 x 42 lb bags)
Super Signal Green Spray Indicator
BotaniGard 22WP 1 lb - Case of 12
Kontos Insecticide Miticide
Login and Registration Form