Derigo controls many invasive grasses and broadleaf weeds while promoting healthy grass cover and offering unparalleled versatility for managing warm-season grasses on roadsides.
60 ounce bottle
Derigo controls many invasive grasses and broadleaf weeds while promoting healthy grass cover and offering unparalleled versatility for managing warm-season grasses on roadsides. Not only does it target a broad-spectrum of troublesome grassy and broadleaf weeds, it also provides seedhead and growth suppression benefits on bahiagrass – replacing the need for multiple products. New technology like Derigo opens the door to improved conditions on highway roadsides and to a more sustainable management program over time.
- Low volatility, low use rate combination of active ingredients for roadside use
- Seedhead and growth suppression benefits on bahiagrass
- Effective against more than 30 species of undesirable grasses and more than 100 broadleaf weeds
- Encourages healthy growth of desirable warm-season grass types including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, centipedegrass and bahiagrass
- Helps roadside managers reduce mowing intervals by controlling undesirable plants and promoting conditions for desirable, low-growing roadside grasses
- Broadleaf weeds: Buckhorn plantain, curly dock, dandelion, dogfennel, giant ragweed, horseweed/marestail, prostrate spurge, wild carrot, wild mustard
- Grassy weeds: Carpetgrass, dallisgrass*, fescue, foxtail species, goosegrass, Johnsongrass*, ryegrass, vaseygrass
* *Weeds may need a second application of this product for acceptable control.
Always read and follow label instructions.
See the product label for a full list of weeds controlled.
|Active Ingredient:||Foramsulfuron 24% Thiencarbazone-methyl 10% Iodosulfuron-Methyl Sodium 2.4%|
|Application:||1.5-6 Oz. per acre|
|Shipping For Product||0.000000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|