Ference Insecticide jug (96 oz)
Ference insecticide contains the active ingredient, cyantraniliprole, which will raise the bar on season-long control of ABW (annual bluegrass weevil). Since Ference systemically controls all larval stages, it provides superintendents greater flexibility later in the year when ABW populations are asynchronous. Ference offers a longer residual control than competitive products, and will provide increased and extended control of ABW
- Systemic control of ABW at all larval stages (1st - 5th instar).
- Ference stops turf-feeding damage within minutes after ingestion; larvae die within hours to days depending on insect life stages and species.
- Manages a broad-spectrum of insect pests including: billbugs, European crane flies, white grubs, turf caterpillars and suppression of chinch bugs.
- Improves control of asynchronous ABW populations, which have multiple life stages present at the same time.
- Provides a new resistance management tool and rotation partner to help control pyrethroid-resistant ABW.
- Increased control of ABW with the Syngenta Optimum Control Strategy through WeevilTrak.com.
- Ference compliments and enhances an ABW program with Acelepryn, Provaunt and Scimitar GC insecticides for extended, season-long control of ABW.
|ABW Annual Bluegrass Weevil, billbugs, European crane flies, white grubs, turf caterpillars, chinch bugs (suppression)
|For use in:
|Lawns, Gof Courses, other recreational turfgrass areas
|NOT FOR SALE TO: