Primo Maxx Turf Growth Regulator
Primo Maxx plant growth regulator promotes denser, healthier turf that is better able to withstand a variety of stresses including heat, drought, diseases and traffic. It slows the production of gibberellic acid, a plant hormone that promotes cell elongation. Vertical shoot growth is slowed, while lateral and below-ground growth of rhizomes, stolons, tillers and roots is stimulated.
- Useful in the management of difficult-to-mow areas and can be used to minimize the need for edging turfgrass
- Multiple applications will reduce water use and improve drought tolerance
- Advanced formulation technology ensures it mixes completely with water and does not settle out in a spray tank
- Can be applied at rates of 0.1 to 0.2 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 7 to 14 days to suppress basal rot anthracnose. Use the lower rate when seedheads are present.
- Can be applied to existing turf infested with stands of Poa annua as part of an overseeding/renovation program
- Pre-stress conditioning
- It can extend the duration of marking visibility when applied before or with marking agents
|Active Ingredient:||Trinexapac-ethyl 11.3%|
|Use Sites:||Turfgrass areas, such as residential and commercial lawns, golf courses, sod farms, sports fields, cemeteries,|
|Application:||.25 to 1 fl . oz./ 1,000 sq. ft. depending on turf variety|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY|