Meridian 25WG Insecticide
Meridian 25WG insecticide provides foliar and systemic control of grubs and insects in turf. It has a wide application window and does not have to be watered in until up to 7 days after application. It is also effective on a wide range of ornamentals around golf courses, residential lawns and interiorscapes. The active ingredient, thiamethoxam, works both through insect ingestion and contact activity.
Meridian insecticide is a broad-spectrum insecticide that provides preventive and curative control of grubs, billbugs, and other foliar insect pests. Meridian will quickly control or prevent most pests that damage turf, trees, and shrubs and it fits the operational requirements of a lawn care operator because of a wide application window and relaxed water requirements. Meridian is quickly becoming a cornerstone in helping to keep lawns and landscapes healthy, green, and pest free. Meridian is also labeled for use on interior plantscapes Very low use rate.
- Now labeled for chinch bug control
- Broad-spectrum insect control, including larvae of Asiatic garden beetle, billbug, black turfgrass ataenius, Japanese beetles, May and June beetles and chafers.
- Quick, effective curative control
- Wide application window allowing flexibility in application timing
- Reduced need for watering-in after application
- Metabolizes slowly in turfgrass, allowing for extended-control with good knockdown activity
|Active Ingredient:||Thiamethoxam 25%|
|Target Pests:||Soil Insects: Ants, Billbugs, Chinch Bugs, Fire Ants, Sod Webworms, White Grubs (Japanese Beetles, Oriental Beetles, Masked Chafer) Foliar Insects: Aphids, Leaf Beetles, Leafhoppers, Japanese Beetles, Mealybugs, Midges, Tent Caterpillars, White-flies and|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Indoors & Outdoors: Turf-grass, Sod Farms, Interiorscapes, Interior Plantscapes, Landscaping Plants, Evergreens, Flowers, Foliage Plants, Ground-covers, Shrubs and Trees|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI, NY CT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)|