Escalade 2 Herbicide
Escalade 2 herbicide contains three active ingredients: 2,4-D, fluroxypyr, and dicamba. This combination of herbicides is designed to provide control of both broadleaf and grassy weeds in turfgrass areas. The herbicide can be used on both cool and warm season grasses, and it is formulated as a liquid concentrate that can be mixed with water and applied with a sprayer. Escalade 2 works by disrupting the growth and development of targeted weeds, ultimately leading to their death while leaving the surrounding grass unharmed. With proper application, Escalade 2 can help homeowners and lawn care professionals maintain a beautiful and healthy lawn that is free of unsightly weeds.
NOT FOR SALE TO:AL, AZ, DE, FL, IN, KS, KY, PR, SD, NY, VT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)
- Provides effective control of a wide range of broadleaf and grassy weeds in turfgrass areas.
- Can be used on both cool and warm season grasses.
- Contains a combination of active ingredients that work together to target and eliminate weeds while leaving the surrounding grass unharmed.
- Formulated as a liquid concentrate that can be easily mixed with water and applied using a sprayer.
- Offers long-lasting control of weeds such as dandelion, clover, chickweed, and crabgrass.
- Helps to promote a healthy and attractive lawn by eliminating unsightly weeds.
- May be used by homeowners or lawn care professionals to achieve professional-quality results.
- Can be used in conjunction with other lawn care practices, such as fertilization and regular mowing, to promote a healthy and vigorous lawn.
- An effective and reliable option for weed control in turfgrass areas.
|Active Ingredient:||Dimethylamine salt - 39.53% Methylhelptyl Ester of Fluroxypyr - 5.90% Dicamba - 4.10%|
|Target Pests:||Alder, Bedstraw, Beggartick, Chickweed, Clover, Dandelion, Dead nettle, Dock, Hawkweed, Healall, Knotweed, Lespedeza, Lupine, Mallow, Marshelder, Oxalis, Plantain, Purslane, Shepherd’s-purse, Spurge, Sumac, Thistle, Tumbleweed, Virginia creeper, Wild garl|
|For use in:||Athletic fields, Cemeteries, Golf courses (fairways, aprons, tees, and roughs), Lawns (residential, industrial, institutional), Parks, Sod farms.|
|Application:||Apply this product at the rate of 2 to 3 pint in 20 to 240 gallons of water per acre to control weeds growing in turf planted to Bluegrass, Fescue, Ryegrass, Bentgrass, Bahia, Bermudagrass, and Zoysia.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AL, AZ, DE, FL, IN, KS, KY, PR, SD, NY, VT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)|
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together
Starting at $296.09
Solitare Herbicide bottle (1 lb)
Pedigree Fungicide SC jug (2.5 gallon)
Ascernity Fungicide gallon (128 oz)
Sprint 330 Chelated Iron-5 lb Bag
Login and Registration Form