HardBall, a “new generation” 2,4-D acid herbicide from Helena, is the perfect tool for effectively controlling broadleaf weeds in turf, especially where odor and volatility are important considerations. Plus, HardBall provides effective weed control at lower rates than conventional 2,4-D products. And even in cool conditions, Hardball gives you excellent weed control.
NOT FOR SALE TO:AK, CA, IL, KY, ME, NH, NV, RI, VT
- Excellent broadleaf weed control, even in cool conditions.
- No phenoxy odor and very low volatility for application in sensitive areas.
- Compatible with liquid fertilizers for application efficiencies.
- “In-can” surfactant system that enhances uptake, improves spreading and wetting, and reduces spray droplet bounce and evaporation.
- Water conditioning and pH reduction can improve herbicidal activity by reducing antagonism(s).
|Active Ingredient:||2, 4-D acid 19.6%|
|Target Pests:||Annual, biennial, perennial broadleaf weeds, and general brush control|
|For use in:||Aquatic weed control, grass pastures, road sides, rights-of-way, turf grasses, golf courses, sod farms, and forest management|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, CA, IL, KY, ME, NH, NV, RI, VT|
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together
Starting at $61.75
Q4 Plus Herbicide-2.5 gallons
Ornamec Over-The Top-Pint
Speedzone Herbicide-20 oz bottle
Martin's Triclopyr 4 gallon (128 oz)
Login and Registration Form