Headway G Granular Fungicide-30 lb bag
Headway G fungicide provides the same long-lasting, broad-spectrum disease control as Headway fungicide, only now in a granular formulation. Headway G fungicide has two modes of action to help combat disease resistance while protecting the turf from an exceptionally large range of diseases. It delivers extraordinary broad-spectrum preventive protection against dollar spot, brown patch, and all major turf diseases. Headway G formulation contains .31% azoxystrobin and .75% propiconazole.
The effectiveness of a spray. The convenience of a granular.
- Perfect for lawn care operators:
- No mixing, no traveling with water tank, no need to access customers’ water
- Broad-spectrum control in one application
- No disease identification required
Lighter application technique for golf superintendents:
- Great for hard-to-reach areas like raised tee boxes and severe slopes
- Perfect alternative for wet, saturated turf
- No stress on turf from a heavy sprayer
Highly water-soluble carrier. Headway G uses DG-Lite™, an easily dispersed carrier that eliminates granular problems like “wash-away,” excess residue and pickup into mower clipping baskets. A light irrigation or heavy dew is all it takes for each granule to disperse, allowing the active ingredients to be absorbed into the plant leaf and roots.
- Will typically disperse with approximately two to three sprinkler revolutions
- Engineered particle minimizes dust formation
- Lighter-weight granules spread over a
|Target Pests:||Control of certain pathogens causing foliar, stem, and root diseases, including leaf and stem blights, leaf spots, patch diseases, mildews, anthracnose, fairy rings, molds, and rusts of turfgrass plants * See label for complete list|
|Use Sites:||Turf on golf courses, lawns and landscape areas around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields|
|Application:||Apply Prior to Disease Development - Repeat Applications at specified intervals for as long as required Do not apply more than 19.2 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. per year - Applications may be made by ground only|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|
- This Item: $89.75
- Avert Dry Flowable Cockroach Bait case (12 tubes) $386.25
- Dipel Pro DF Organic Insecticide-Case (30 x 1 lb bags) $610.10
- Masking Agent Select $42.75
- Pystol Farm & Dairy Aerosol $22.75