Fame Granular Fungicide
Fame Granular Fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide that is made to control certain diseases in turf and ornamentals. This xylem systemic fungicide works by interfering with respiration in plant-pathogenic fungi. It also prevents any sign or presence of spore germination and mycelial growth that can harm and damage the turf area. It is best use to control stem, foliar and root diseases in a variety of ornamentals and turf areas. It can also be used for commercial production, lawns, golf courses, parks, recreational areas, in residential landscape areas, ornamentals in greenhouses, field grown ornamentals, interiorscapes, industrial buildings, athletic fields and other enclosed structures. The Fame Granular is the best choice as a foundation fungicide in controlling known turf and ornamental diseases since it contains fluoxastrobin, the active ingredient that moves rapidly into green tissue. The active ingredient is translocated throughout the xylem of plants which results to providing internal barrier of fungal growth and protect the plants and turf areas from new infections.
Note: Other labeled fungicides can be used in alternation with Fame G Fungicide to cover all the major fungal diseases that attack most, if not all, major turfgrass and ornamental species.
Uniform application is necessary to provide good disease control. Calibrate granule application equipment before use.
Use Directions for Turf:
Fame G Fungicide provides control of many important diseases in turf including but not limited to species of Bentgrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Annual Bluegrass, Fescue, Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, St. Augustinegrass and Zoysiagrass. Fame G Fungicide should be used in conjunction with cultural practices that promote healthy, vigorous turf. These practices include nutrient management, thatch management, water management and judicious use of other pesticides.
For use in the establishment of turfgrass from seed or in overseeding of dormant turfgrass:
- Fame G Fungicide may be used for control of certain turfgrass diseases associated with turfgrass establishment from seed.
- Fame G Fungicide may also be used during overseeding of dormant turfgrass.
- Fame G Fungicide may be safely applied before or after seeding or at seedling germination and emergence to ryegrass, bentgrass, bluegrass, fescue, and other turfgrasses.
- Optimum application timing for control of seedling diseases is just prior to, during or just after seeding.
Directions for Application to Ornamentals:
Fame G Fungicide is recommended for control of certain pathogens causing foliar, root and stem diseases of ornamentals. Applications can be made to plants growing in containers, benches, flats, plugs and beds in greenhouses, shadehouses, outdoor nurseries, field plantings, retail nurseries, interiorscapes, residential, public and commercial landscape areas.
Fame Granular Fungicide may be applied to control:
- Crown Diseases
Make applications prior to infection as healthy roots are necessary to optimize product uptake, systemic translocation and disease protection. Surface applications of Fame G Fungicide are not recommended where crops are watered through subsurface or flood irrigation systems.
Restrictions and Other Informations:
- Do not apply more than 880 lb (2.2 lb ai) of Fame G Fungicide per acre per year, or no more than 5.7 lb/1,000 sq ft per application.
- There is a maximum number of 4 applications per season. Refer to the Directions for Use for the minimum retreatment interval for each disease.
- Under conditions of high disease pressure, use the higher rates, the shortest application interval or both.
- For soil-borne diseases, use sufficient water to move the active ingredient into the crown and upper root zone.
|* See label for complete list
|For use in:
|Commercial & Residential Turf-grass & Ornamental Plants: Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, Office Buildings, Parks, Recreational areas * See label for complete list
|* See label for complete application instructions
|NOT FOR SALE TO:
|AK, CA, NY