Densicor Fungicide bottle (51 oz)
Protect Your Course From the Top Five Most Problematic Turf Diseases and More! Densicor is a powerful DMI fungicide that provides next-level control of dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, gray leaf spot, snow mold and other harmful diseases without thinning your turf. In addition to offering a one-product solution to the toughest diseases, Densicor also features an excellent turf safety profile, ultra-low use rate, convenient packaging and is affordable so it can be used across fairways, tees and greens.
* For use only on golf course turfgrass and not for residential use
- Controls the Top Five Turf Diseases*: Strong control of dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, gray leaf spot and snow mold.
- Turf Safety: Can be used on both cool and warm season fairways, greens and tees without thinning your turf. Ultra-Low Use Rate: A single rate of 8.5 fl oz/acre.
- Convenient Packaging: Each bottle treats six acres, making it easy to determine how much you need.
- Affordable: Priced for fairways but provides the same effectiveness and turf safety on greens and tees.
- Additional Disease Control: Beyond the top five turf diseases, Densicor offers broad-spectrum control of many other diseases, including warm season diseases like fairy ring, mini-ring and large patch.
*Dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, gray leaf spot and snow mold were the five most common turf diseases according to a national survey among golf course superintendents.
|Anthracnose,Brown Patch,Dollar Spot,Fairy Ring,Grey Leaf Spot,Large Patch,Microdochium Patch,Mini-Ring,Spring Dead Spot,Summer Patch,Take-All Root Rot
|For use in:
|Golf course turfgrass only
|8.5 oz per acre
|NOT FOR SALE TO:
|AK, CA, HI, SD