Caravan G Insecticide Fungicide
Caravan G Insecticide Fungicide combines the best of Meridian 25WG insecticide and Heritage G fungicide to create a systemic, broad spectrum granule product for both disease and insect control. When applied at the right time and in the right place one application of Caravan G made between May 5 and July 15 can provide grub control for the entire season and an entire month of preventitive brown patch control. Using a combination product like Caravan G will save you time and money. Caravan G can be used on both commercial and residential lawns, athletic fields, and golf courses.
Follow up applications of Heritage G and Headway G can be made for additional disease control.
- Multi-purpose product can control a broad range of insect and disease pests with a single visit; which results in reduced labor and fuel costs
- Ready-to-use product available in a 30 pound bag with easy close zipper seal
- Controls key turf and disease pests – white grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, ants and brown patch, red thread, pythium blight and leaf spot (see label for complete list of pests controlled)
- Systemic control of insects and disease on turfgrass including golf courses, residential, commercial and athletic fields
- Proven performance of Heritage and Meridian; revolutionary approach to grub control with better looking, disease free lawns
- Easy-to-close bag reduces waste from spills, allows the use of only what is needed for each treatment. Multi-purpose product to be carried on every service vehicle
- Provides a cost effective spot or full yard treatment allowing professionals to treat for the broadest range of lawn damaging pests in a single visit
|Active Ingredient:||Azoxystrobin 0.31% Thiamethoxam 0.22%|
|Target Pests:||Insects: White Grubs, Chinch bugs, Ants (excluding Carpenter, Fire, Harvester, and Pharaoh), Craneflies, Billbugs, Japanese beetles, Sod webworms, and others|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Turf-grass: Airports, Athletic Fields, Golf Courses, Parks, Playgrounds, Office Buildings, Shopping Malls * See label for complete list|
|Application:||2.0 - 2.8 per 1,000 sq. ft. by broadcast spreader * See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on Label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA, HI, NY CT (Commercial Applicators Only)|