Bayer Chipco 26019 FLO Fungicide
Bayer Chipco 26019 FLO Fungicide is an all-around fungicide that can be applied as a drench, foliar spray, or dip. It features both preventive and curative action, making it perfect for use on turfgrasses, sod farms, golf courses, and institutional areas. It controls diseases including botrytis blight, dollar spot, brown patch, leaf spot and melting out, large patch, fusarium blight, gray snow mold, and anthracnose. This fungicide would be ideal for use as part of a rotational program. May be tank mixed with other fungicides such as Aliette and Fenstop.
This chemical can contaminate surface water through aerial and ground spray applications. Under some conditions, it may also have a high potential for runoff into surface water after application. These include poorly draining or wet soils with readily visible slopes toward adjacent surface waters, frequently flooded areas, areas overlaying extremely shallow groundwater, areas with in-field canals or ditches that drain to surface water, areas not separated from adjacent surface waters with vegetated filter strips, and areas overlaying tile drainage systems that drain to surface water.
This pesticide is toxic to invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high-water mark. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label before using this product.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or indirectly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Where can Chipco 26019 FLO be applied?
- Chipco 26019 FLO can be applied on ornamentals in greenhouses and nurseries.
How long will disease control last?
- Chipco 26019 FLO should be applied on a 7-14 day interval until conditions for disease pressure have eased. It should be part of rotational program and cannot be used more than four times per crop cycle.
Is Chipco 26019 FLO an effective rotation partner?
- Chipco 26019 FLO is the only ornamental fungicide in FRAC Group 2, making it an ideal tank-mix or rotation partner in disease management programs.
Can Chipco 26019 FLO be tank-mixed with other fungicides?
- Yes, Chipco 26019 FLO can be mixed with other fungicides, such as Aliette and Fenstop, to expand the spectrum of disease control. Follow directions on the label for any tank-mix products.
Can I inject Chipco 26019 FLO through my irrigation system?
- Yes, Chipco 26019 FLO can be applied via sprinkler-type irrigation systems.
*See label for the complete list of application instructions.
|Active Ingredient:||Iprodione - 23.3%|
|Target Pests:||Anthracnose, brown patch, dollar spot, Fusarium blight, gray snow mold, large patch, leaf spot, pink snow mold, Aerial web blight, Alternaria leaf blight, Alternaria leaf spot, Botrytis blight, Botrytis storage rot, Fusarium leaf spot, Rhizoctonia stem,|
|For use in:||Turfs and ornamentals.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on the label.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, PR, WY NY (Restricted to Licensed Applicators Only)|