TURFCIDE is an excellent solution for control of persistent diseases of turf — from snow mold and brown patch to leaf spot and dollar spot. Preventative applications may be made in spring and fall. For control of existing turf disease, TURFCIDE should be treated at first sign of symptoms. Applied as a soil treatment, TURFCIDE also provides protection against a variety of soil-borne diseases in greenhouses, shadehouses, nurseries, landscapes and field grown ornamentals as well as in interiorscapes. It is available in both granular and liquid formulations. Turfcide is a contact fungicide to which no resistance has developed after nearly 50 years of use. Always refer to the specimen label use and rate recommendations before applying to turf or ornamentals.
Turfcide 400 is powered by PCNB, a multi-site contact fungicide with a unique mode of action that has been used for snow mold control for over 50 years, and for good reason. PCNB is widely recognized as the most effective single active ingredient for control of all three major snow mold pathogens, and dozens of university snow mold field trials prove it. Use Turfcide 400 as the backbone of your snow mold fungicide program to maximize protection from pink and gray snow molds.
- Apply prior to the first snowfall or when temperatures remain below 60 degrees F and extended wet conditions are expected. Turfcide 400 must be moved into the soil thatch layer to be effective. Applications must be followed with 1/4 inch of irrigation water or rainfall on the day of application
- For control of existing turf disease, Turfcide 400 should be applied at first sign of symptoms
- For use on golf course greens, tees and fairways, sod farms and industrial parks
- For use on professional and college athletic fields for gray and pink snow mold only
- Active ingredient: PCNB 40%
- FRAC Group 14 fungicide
- Mode of Action: Lipid peroxidation and subsequent disruption of fungal cell membranes
|Active Ingredient:||Pentachloronitrobenzene (PCNB) 40%|
|Target Pests:||Brown Patch Leaf Spot Dollar Spot Gray/Pink Snow Mold|
|For use in:||Golf course tees, greens, and fairways Sod farms Industrial parks Professional and college athletic fields where turf is grown|
Write Your Own Review