Main Event Dry Iron 10% Micros case (10 x 3lb bags)
In Stock. Normally ships in 1 business day.
Main Event Dry Iron is a fully chelated micronutrient packaged that is specially formulated to correct nutrient deficiencies in soil and plant tissue through blended extended release chelation technology. Contains EDDHA chelated iron which is effective in high pH soils
Easily water soluble, this product utilizes chelated micronutrients which are specially formulated to correct nutrient deficiencies in soil and plant tissue through blended extended release chelation technology. Main Event Dry Iron utilizes the latest chelation technologies to: Ameliorate effects of adverse soil pH Reduce soil nutrient “Tie Up” Return plants to healthy normal appearance Reduce and correct plant tissue deficiencies Address soil nutrient interactions Non Staining to concrete, clothing and equipment Main Event micronutrients complexes have been developed through years of research evaluating various micronutrient sources, combinations of chelating technologies and application methods. Through this research we have achieved the correct end use ratios of blended chelation technologies to assure a seasonal release of all the elements. Main Event also contains a Complex Carbohydrate Matrix food source to feed and sustain soil Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizae.
- 100% Soluble powder packaged in 3 lb. Bag
- 100% chelated and/or complexed nutrients
- Mixes easily and stays in solution and will never "fall out" or precipitate out
- Contains a complex carbohydrate VAM food source for soil flora and fauna.
- Non Staining to clothes, concrete, tanks, equipment etc. at normal use rate
- Contains both soil and foliar wetting and spreading agents
|Active Ingredient:||10% Fe, 8% S, 6% N, 2% Mn, 1% Mg, 0.5% Zn Derived from: Urea, Ammonium Sulfate, Iron ETDA, Iron EDDHA, Ferrous citrate, Ferrric ammonium sulfate, Manganese citrate, Zinc Citrate, Magnesium citrate.|
|Target Pests:||Iron chlorosis and or micronutrient deficiencies.|
|For use in:||Trees, shrubs, turf, nursery and greenhouse plants|
|Application:||Each 3 lb. bag will cover 16 to 48 thousand square feet, depending on application rates.|
|Comparable Products:||Sprint 138, Sprint 330|
- This Item: $251.76
- Shuttle O Miticide-Pint $215.15
- Turface Pro League Red Field Conditioner 50 lb. Bag $82.75
- Pylex bottle (4 oz) $398.84
- Bayleton 50 WSP Fungicide-bag (4 x 5.5 oz packets) $249.75