Ferromec AC Liquid Iron 15-0-0
Ferromec AC Liquid Iron 15-0-0 is a dependable formula that helps correct iron chlorosis and provides instant green-up while discouraging unwanted growth. It is a sprayable formula that contains a superb blend of nitrogen, iron, and sulfur which is compatible with most turf care products including pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and other fertilizers. It helps provide darker green color on most turf while inhibiting excessive growth that is usually connected with too much use of nitrogen. It is very easy to apply and economical to use, saving you time and money. It is recommended for use on northern and southern turfgrasses, ornamentals, shrubs, and trees. It will not burn plants when used according to the instructions on the label. Available in a 2.5-gallon jug.
- Total Nitrogen - 15%
- Sulfur - 3%
- Iron - 6%
Add one-half of the required amount of water to tank. Add FeRROMEC AC and agitate while adding the balance of the water. Add urea or other fertilizers, pesticides, or fungicides. Add amine herbicides last and continue to agitate tank contents. Spray contents as soon as possible. FeRROMEC AC tank mixes are generally stable, however, agitate well before spraying if the mixture has been standing for over 24 hours.
SPRAY VOLUMES FOR TURFGRASS: Spray volumes can range from 0.5-4 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. for adequate coverage. For FeRROMEC AC tank mixtures containing amine formulations of herbicides, spray volumes greater than 2 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. are recommended.
Bahiagrass, Bentgrass, Centipedegrass, Tall Fescue, St. Augustinegrass, and Zoysiagrass: Apply 2-8 fl. oz. of FeRROMEC AC per 1,000 sq. ft. with sufficient water for good coverage. Three to five applications per growing season usually produce the best results.
For bentgrass, do not exceed 5 fl. oz. of FeRROMEC AC/1,000 sq. ft. per application.
When temperatures can exceed 90 degrees Fahrenheit, do not apply more than 3 fl. oz. of FeRROMEX AC/1,000 sq. ft. to centipedegrass if applied with other fertilizers, pesticides, or specialty products.
Bermudagrass: Apply 4-10 fl. oz. of FeRROMEC AC per 1,000 sq. ft. with sufficient water for good coverage. Three to five applications per growing season usually produce the best results.
Bluegrass, perennial ryegrass and other northern grasses: Apply 2-8 fl. oz. of FeRROMEC AC per 1,000 sq. ft. with sufficient water for good coverage. Three to five applications per growing season usually produce the best results.
Injection System: Inject at rate of 50-100 ppm monthly.
NOTE: A lawn will typically utilize 1-4 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. each growing season. Use this product in conjunction with an additional fertilization program to provide at least 1 lb. of nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. each growing season. Consult your local Agricultural Extension Agent for local turf best management practices. Check with your county or city government to determine if there are local regulations for fertilizer use.
Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn/garden. Apply only to actively growing turf.
FeRROMEC AC should supplement a sound fertilizer program for ornamentals, and applications should be made as a thorough cover spray. So not apply FeRROMEC AC to any flower buds or blossoms of flowers, shrubs, and trees.
|Active Ingredient:||Nitrogen 15% (15% Urea Nitrogen) Sulfur 3% (3% Combined Sulfur) Iron 6%|
|For use in:||Turfgrasses including bentgrass, bluegrass, tall fescue, and St. Augustinegrass. Ornamentals including alyssum, ferns, and ornamental cabbage. Shrubs including azalea, burning bush, and crepe myrtle. Trees including ginkgo, magnolia, and hard/sugar.|
|Application:||Spray volumes can range form .5-4 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. for adequate coverage. For tank mixtures containing amine formulations of herbicides, spray volumes greater than 2 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. are recommended.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, ME, PR|
Starting at $65.75
Change Up Selective Herbicide-2.5 gallons
Martin's 2, 4-D Amine quart (32 oz)
Strobe Pro Fungicide gallon (128 oz)
Login and Registration Form