Mavrik Perimeter is for outdoor use and is known for its immediate control of a variety of insects including mosquitoes, ants, spiders, ticks, springtails, cockroaches and fire ants. With Mavrik Perimeter there is no lingering odor or visible residue and when dry it is non toxic and non repellent to honey bees.
For Commercial Use Only.
Mavrik Perimeter is for outdoor use and is known for its immediate control of a variety of insects including stubborn mosquitoes and ants. With Mavrik Perimeter there is no lingering odor or visible residue and when dry it is non toxic and non repellent to honey bees.
How does Mavrik Perimeter work?
This works by controlling pests and the yard thereby preventing them from coming into your home. Mavrik Perimeter contains the pyrethroid fluvalinate, which stops insects in their tracks.
Application : .04–0.1 fl oz(1/3– 2/3 teaspoon) per gallon of water
- For use around outside surfaces and around buildings (perimeter treatment).
- Immediate knockdown of a variety of insects including ant and mosquitoes outdoors.
- No visible residue or lingering odor.
- Dried residues are non-toxic and non-repellent to honeybees.
- Mavrik Perimeter controls insects and controls or suppresses mite pests when used at labeled rates.
- Mavrik Perimeter works primarily through contact action, good spray coverage is necessary. Treat when pests are immature or at a susceptible stage and populations are manageable, before damage occurs. Repeat applications as needed, according to the specific use directions given on the product label.
- Residues of Mavrik Perimeter can continue to control certain insect pests for a week or longer. Growth dilution, climatic variables, and pest habits determine retreatment needs.
- Dilute Mavrik Perimeter in sufficient water to give thorough spray coverage. For best results under varying conditions, a range of use rates is recommended for most uses. Select the higher rates when pest pressure or damage potential is severe. The lower rates often give acceptable economic results. Buffer spray water to pH 5-7, if necessary.
|Active Ingredient:||Fluvalinate 22.3%|
|Target Pests:||A wide range of insects including mosquitoes, ants, spiders, ticks, springtails, cockroaches and fire ants for perimeter treatment * See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential Outdoors: Ornamental Plantings, Plantscapes (including Trees, Shrubs, Roses, Flowerbeds and Gardens), Perimeter Treatment Buildings and Surfaces * See label for complete list|
|Application:||1/3 - 2/3 tsp per gallon of water * See label for complete application instructions|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CT & NY (Commercial Applicators Only)|