Foam Fresh Bio-Sanitation Foam can (18 oz)
Spray Foam Fresh directly on surfaces to break down grime in commercial kitchens, garbage receptacles, floor drains, and sink drains. The dormant microbes activate when they contact food, then they double in population every 20 minutes until the food source is consumed.
Spray Foam Fresh directly on surfaces to break down grime in commercial kitchens, garbage receptacles, floor drains, and sink drains. The dormant microbes activate when they contact food, then they double in population every 20 minutes until the food source is consumed. Spray foam into floor and sink drains as well as wall voids. Spray onto the surfaces of garbage receptacles, steel equipment legs and other tough-to-clean areas. Foam Fresh also reduces organic buildup and eliminates odors caused by urine, vomit and feces, in addition to improving the results of bird and bat cleanup and dead rodent removal.
- Drain actuator and 17" semi-rigid hose with every can
- The 3.3 mm semi-rigid hose fits through the smallest drain plate grids so you can treat without removing the drain plates
- Large 18 oz. can featuring a cone-spray actuator with an up-down valve, giving you 360° control
- The fastest, most powerful bio-sanitation foam in the industry
- Use in commercial kitchens to consume Fats, Oils & Grease (FOG)
|Active Ingredient:||water ethoxy- lated alcohol nonylphenoxypolyethoxyethanol blend of non-pathogenic microbes and a proprietary fragrance blend|
|Target Pests:||Bird Droppings, Bat Guano, Rodent Odor, Drain Build-up, Garbage Can Scum, Odors from Urine, Vomit and Feces|
|For use in:||Commercial kitchens,sinks, floor drains,grease traps,bathrooms,bar mats, beer taps,beverage fountains, soda lines or anywhere waste buildup, odor or FOG (fats, oils and grease) occurs.|
Chase Granular Mole and Gopher Repellent bag (6 lbs)
D-Fense Deltamethrin Dust bottle (1 lb)
Demand CS case (12 x 8 oz)
D-Fense NXT can (15 oz)
Login and Registration Form