Advion MicroFlow Insect Bait Insecticide jar (8 oz)
In Stock. Normally ships in 1 business day.
Powered by a highly attractive bait matrix, Advion MicroFlow is a dry flowable bait that controls ants, cockroaches and other pests that hide in hard-to-reach voids and harborage areas. Its flexible label and packaging offer the freedom to apply the bait as needed, including baiting on a large scale.
NOT FOR SALE TO:PR
- Attractive bait matrix and flexible label offer outstanding control of ants, cockroaches, crickets, pantry pests and more in residential and commercial spaces, including sensitive food-handling establishments as directed by the label Features the same
- MetaActive effect in all Advion brand products, which activates indoxacarb once ingested by target pests, leaving non-target organisms largely unaffected
- Varying particle sizes easily adhere to pests’ exoskeletons and can be carried back to nests while foraging, resulting in an increased secondary transfer effect during grooming
- 8-oz. jar packaging, including measuring scoops, works with many application devices and allows for large-scale baiting
- Complements gel bait applications on cleanout and maintenance accounts
|Active Ingredient:||Indoxacarb 0.22%|
|Target Pests:||Ants, crickets, earwigs, mole crickets, sowbugs, cockroaches, firebrates, pillbugs|
|For use in:||In and around residential, commercial, agricultural, public, and institutional buildings.|
|Application:||Apply bait directly into cracks & crevices, voids or other areas of structures where listed crawling insect pests are likely to be found or where they may enter from outdoors.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||PR|
Frequently Bought Together