Hormodin 2 Rooting Hormone jar (1 lb)
Hormodin 2 is a root inducing plant hormone formulated with indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) that stimulates root growth in many woody and semi-woody plants, including evergreens. It is a reliable rooting hormone that helps reduce propagation bench time and plant loss, resulting in higher yields. Using Hormodin 2 is easy and yields consistent results, as it is formulated to prevent disease migration. To use Hormodin 2, moisten the cuttings, dip and stir the basal ends in the powder, remove excess powder, and plant in the rooting medium. This simple "Dip it - Tap it - Stick it" method is effective and works best when used on fresh cuttings.
- Stimulates root growth in many woody and semi-woody plants, including evergreens
- Reduces propagation bench time and plant loss
- Yields higher plant survival rates and increased yields
- Easy to use and yields consistent results
- Formulated to prevent disease migration
- Simple "Dip it - Tap it - Stick it" application method
- Works best when used on fresh cuttings
- Cost-effective rooting hormone option.
|Active Ingredient:||Indole-3-butyric Acid 00.3%|
|For use in:||Woody and semi-woody types of plants, including some of the evergreens|
|Application:||One pound of Hormodin 2 will treat at least 35,000 average cuttings.|