Monterey 70% Neem Oil
Monterey 70% Neem Oil is an organic broad-spectrum insecticide, miticide, and fungicide. Neem oil has long been known to have insecticidal properties, and this product can be used both indoors and outdoors on ornamental plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruit and nut trees. Besides repelling many pests, neem oil also aids in control of some plant diseases. This product must be diluted with water before applied. This 70% Neem Oil is OMRI listed and ideal for use in organic gardening.
- Do not add adjuvants (spreaders, stickers, extenders, etc.) to 70% NEEM OIL.
- Stops powdery mildew in 24 hours.
- Kills eggs, larvae, and adult insects.
- Shake well before using.
- For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water (less than 45ºF).
- Prevents and controls black spot on roses, anthracnose, rust and powdery mildew.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted materials prior to root establishment.
- Do not apply to known sensitive plant species, such as impatiens flowers, fuchsia flowers, hibiscus flowers, some rose flowers, ornamental olive trees, or some carnation varieties without prior testing.
- As with other oil-based products, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue. Check for leaf burn in small scale trials prior to use.
For use on Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, Roses, Houseplants, Flowers, Trees and Shrubs.
70% NEEM OIL is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight, and alternaria. As a preventative, apply 70% NEEM OIL on a 7 to 14 day schedule until disease development is no longer present. To control disease already present, apply 70% NEEM OIL on a 7 day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated.
Then continue spraying on a 14 day schedule to prevent the disease from reoccurring. To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding. To prevent powdery mildew, apply in mid-summer or when disease is first detected. Continue applications until disease pressure no longer exists.
Mix 70% NEEM OIL at the rate of 2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) per gallon of water. Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Frequently mix solution as you spray
|Active Ingredient:||Clarified hydrophobic neem oil 70%|
|Target Pests:||Broad spectrum insecticide and miticide * See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Indoor and outdoor ornamental plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruits and nut crops|
|Application:||1 ounce per gallon of water|
Starting at $16.75
Casoron 4G Herbicide-25 lb bag
Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for Turf gallon (128 oz)
Bensumec 4LF Herbicide jug (2.5 gals)
Alligare Crop Oil Concentrate -30 gallon drum