Laramie 25DF bottle (1 lb)
Out of stock
For non-selective weed control, selective weed control and invasive species management in non-crop sites and for use in rangeland restoration west of the Mississippi River. May also be used for weed control along roadsides and highway medians, at industrial plant sites and utility substations.
In Non-Crop Industrial Vegetation Management sites including Railroads Laramie 25DF provides:
- • Low Use Rate, 3-4 oz./acre
- • Approved for Use On BLM Lands Broad Spectrum Pre- & Post-Emergent Activity
- • Long Soil Residual for Problematic Annual Weeds & Grasses
- • Favorable Profile for Use Around Sensitive Crop Sites
- • Flexible, Location-Specific Tank Mix Options
In Range and Pasture Laramie 25DF provides:
- Selective control of crltlcal broadleaf weeds and annual grasses, including Cheatgrass and Medusahead.
- Enhanced selectivity allows for the release of desirable perennial grass species, or complete bare-ground control when tank mixed with other labeled herbicides.
- Selective grass control for the release of desirable perennial species
- Control of glyphosate-tolerant broadleaf species such as marestail fleabane and Amaranth species
- Flexible tank mix options for location-specific recommendations
- Favorable profile for use around sensitive crop sites
- Approved for use on BLM lands
|Active Ingredient:||Rimsulfuron 25%|
|For use in:||Non Crop Sites and for use in Rangeland Resoration. May also be used for Weed Control Along Roadsides and Highway Medians, Industrial Plant Sites and Utility Substations|
|Comparable Products:||Matrix, Resolve|
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form