Hyvar X-L IVM (1 gallon)
Hyvar X-L IVM Herbicide is a professionally formulated nonselective herbicide that provides broad-spectrum control of grasses and weeds on industrial and non-crop sites. Effectively and efficiently controls weeds and grasses such as cheatgrass, lambsquarters, turkey mullein, dandelion, plantain, wild carrot, sweetgum, sumac, pines, downy brome, puncturevine, wild oats, and other listed weeds and grasses on the label. This product is highly recommended to be applied prior to when weeds are actively germinating. Rainfall application is deeply required to activate the Hyvar X-L IVM Herbicide. Application rates given on the label are advised to be followed for superior efficacy and effectivity of the control power of this product. Hyvar X-L IVM Herbicide is prohibited in the State of Florida. Available in a 1-gallon jug.
- Do not use Hyvar X-L IVM Herbicide on frozen soils.
- Do not use Hyvar X-L IVM Herbicide in residential areas or around homes in areas such as lawns, driveways, or parking lots.
- Do not use Hyvar X-L IVM Herbicide in recreational areas such as bike, jogging or golf cart paths, tennis courts, in or around homes, or in areas where landscape plantings could be anticipated.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not use in Kern County, California
|Active Ingredient:||Lithium Salt of Bromacil - 21.9%|
|Target Pests:||Bromegrass, Cheatgrass, Crabgrass, Ragweed, Dog fennel, Goldenrod, Redtop, Smooth brome, Cottonwood, Elm, Maple, Oaks, Ryegrass, Wild oats, Horsetail, and other listed grasses and weeds on the label.|
|For use in:||Airports, Highway, Railroad and Utility Rights-Of-Way, Farmyards, Fence rows, Barrier strips, and other non-crop industrial sites.|
|Application:||Use Hyvar X-L IVM Herbicide for general weed control on non-crop industrial sites. Apply with a fixed-boom or boom-less power sprayer properly calibrated at a constant speed and rate of delivery.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, AZ, CA MA (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)(Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)|