Fame +T SC Fungicide gallon (128 oz)
Fame +T SC Fungicide is an excellent choice for a broad-spectrum fungicide in controlling the growth of certain turf and ornamental diseases. This fungicide is used in golf course turf and works by interfering with sterol synthesis and respiration in plant-pathogenic fungi, preventing mycelial growth and spore germination that may cause harm and damage to turf area. The fungicide contains tebuconazole and fluoxastrobin as its active ingredients. The ingredients work by moving rapidly into the plants green tissue via translaminar movement which is then absorbed in as little as 15 minutes after application. The roots also absorb the active ingredients and is translocated throughout the plant's xylem, resulting in internal inhibition of fungal growth and prevent plants from acquiring new infections.
Broadcast Ground Sprayers:
- Thorough coverage is necessary to provide good disease control. Applications using sufficient water volume to provide thorough and uniform coverage provide the most effective disease control.
- For application to turf: 43-174 gallons of water per acre (1-4 gallons per 1,000 sq ft) is recommended.
- For foliar application to ornamentals: Use enough water volume to thoroughly cover the foliage of the plants.
- Equip sprayers with nozzles that provide accurate and uniform application. Be certain that nozzles are the same size and uniformly spaced across the boom. Calibrate the sprayer before use.
Use a pump with the capacity to:
- Maintain a minimum of 35 psi at nozzles.
- Provide sufficient agitation in the tank to keep the mixture in suspension. (this requires recirculation of 10% of the tank volume per minute.)
- Use jet agitators or a liquid sparge tube for vigorous agitation. Use screens to protect the pump and to prevent nozzles from clogging.
- Prepare no more spray mixture than is needed for the immediate operation.
- Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product.
- Agitation is necessary for proper dispersal of the product. Maintain maximum agitation throughout the spraying operation.
Fame +T Alone:
Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. With the agitator running, add the FAME +T to the tank. Continue agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Begin application of the solution after the FAME +T has completely and uniformly dispersed into the mix water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
Fame +T + Tank-mix Partners:
Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. Start the agitator running before adding any tank-mix partners. In general, tank-mix partners should be added in this order: products packaged in water-soluble packaging (see note below), wettable powders, wettable granules, (dry flowables), liquid flowables, liquids, and emulsifiable concentrates. Always allow each tank-mix partner to become fully and uniformly dispersed before adding the next product. Provide sufficient agitation while adding the remainder of the water. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied.
Note: When using FAME +T in tank-mixtures, all products in water-soluble packaging should be added to the tank before any other tank-mix partner, including FAME +T. Allow the water-soluble packaging to completely dissolve and the product(s) to completely disperse before adding any other tank-mix partner to the tank.
FAME +T is compatible with most insecticide, fungicide, and foliar nutrient products. However, the physical compatibility of FAME +T with tankmix partners should be tested before use. To determine the physical compatibility of FAME +T with other products, use a jar test.
Use Directions for Golf Course Turf:
FAME +T provides control of many important diseases in turf. FAME +T should be used in conjunction with cultural practices that promote healthy, vigorous turf. These practices include nutrient management,Â thatch management, water management and judicious use of other fungicides and cultural practices.
Use Directions for Ornamentals:
FAME +T may be used for control of certain pathogens causing foliarÂ diseases of ornamentals. Applications can be made to plants growing in containers, benches, flats, plugs and beds in greenhouses, shadehouses, outdoor nurseries, field plantings, retail nurseries, interiorscapes, residential, public and commercial landscape areas.
Note: Not for use in California.
Restrictions for Turf Use:
- For use on golf course turf only.
- Do not apply more than 39 fl oz/A (0.5 lb ai Fluoxastrobin + 0.71 lb ai Tebuconazole) per single application.
- Do not apply more than 162.5 fl oz/A (2.13 lb ai Fluoxastrobin + 3.1 lb ai Tebuconazole) of FAME +T per year.
- There is a maximum number of 4 applications per year, and a minimum interval of 21 days between applications.
- Do not apply more than 3 applications per year in New York State.
- For soil-borne diseases, use sufficient water to move the active ingredient into the crown and upper root zone.
- For use to control diseases in ornamentals and golf course turf.
- Not for residential use.
- Not for use on turf being grown for sale or commercial use as sod.
- Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment
- buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to school (i.e., elementary, middle and high school), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks.
- Do not use clippings for animal feed.
|Fluoxastrobin 18% Tebuconazole 25%
|Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Yellow Patch, Dollar Spot, Gray Leaf Spot, Leaf Spot, Pink Snow Mold, Pythium Blight, Pythium Root Rot, Southern Blight, Summer Patch * See label for complete list
|For use in:
|* Use for Residential Lawns is Prohibited
|* See label for complete application instructions
|NOT FOR SALE TO:
|AK, CA, NY, SD