Cirkil CX Insecticide Ovicide bottle (32 oz)
Cirkil CX Insecticide Ovicide is a plant-based botanical insecticide and ovicide which helps control and manage bed bugs, including nymphs and their eggs. It contains pure cold Neem Oil as its main ingredient which effectively kills bed bugs, including those pyrethroid-resistant strains and their eggs. It provides quick knockdown and effective residual control, plus prevents reinfestation because it continues working weeks after treatment. It is ideal for use on indoor areas such as residential homes, apartments, dormitories, hospitals, nursing homes, offices, hotels, restaurants, and more. This emulsifiable concentrate is intended to be diluted and used with hand-held sprayers, and will work as a direct and indirect treatment. It is highly recommended by most professionals because all ingredients are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 1 part Cirkil CX with 3 parts water. To make 1 gallon:
- Put small amount of water into the tank before putting the product (e.g. 1 quart). To achieve best results, it is advisable to use warm water (60 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix 1 quart (32 oz.) of Cirkil CX.
- Fill to 1 gallon with water.
- Close tank and agitate well before use.
Make sure to use diluted mixture within 24 hours.
Application Rates and Treatment Schedule:
- Keep on spraying until every surfaces that will be treated are moist. Use about 1 gallon diluted Cirkil CX per 200 to 800 square feet, depending on surface treated.
- Let product to completely dry before entering areas treated. It takes about 4 hours.
- For eggs, nymphs, and adult bed bugs, re-apply every one or two weeks or as needed.
- For bed bugs only, re-apply every two or three weeks or as needed.
|Active Ingredient:||Neem oil 22%|
|For use in:||Indoor Surfaces, Fabrics & Materials, Painted & Unpainted Wood, Under Beds, Box Springs, Bed Frames, Headboards, Mattresses, Linens, Under & Behind Night Stands, Closets, Dressers, Curtains, Carpets, Rugs, Upholstery, Suitcases and more Commercial & Resi|
|Application:||1 part product to 3 parts water so this would be 96 oz of water to the 32 oz product. This makes 1 gallon of solution.|
Login and Registration Form